//87//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz had expected Sophia to come here. She lazily stood at the door and smiled, "What are you talking about? My accompanying you on this trip showed great respect to the company. I had taken photos with you for clarification. I don't have to stay with you all day, right? Besides, before we came to City H, the company didn't request me to stay with you all day. You have no right to question me here."

"Good for you, Shehnaaz. Are you deliberately going against me? We'll wait and see! When we return to Benin City, I will definitely ask the company to require you to clarify this matter in public. I'm sure I will."

Sophiasaid, hopping mad. Then, she walked towards her room without turning her head.

Shehnaaz curled her lips and closed the door.
And look at her extraordinary Husband who is sitting on bed and walking on laptop..

"my dearest husband aren't you tired darling, what does you eat to not get tired" Shehnaaz pout and slipped into blanket and clawed to his lap..

Sidharth chuckled and smile looking at her acting like a baby who is hell sleepy and want to have a pampering session…

Shehnaaz curled up in his lap, Sidharth lay down on bed and peck her head…
"sleepy head"

Suddenly Sidharth phone rang making Shehnaaz whined… it was Murat..

"Sir are you free?" Murat said

"No I'm doing baby sitting" Sidharth said making Shehnaaz hit his chest.

"Excuse me sir you're doing..what"

"Nothing.. I have send a email xyz…….

**********

The next day, Shehnaaz finally appeared on the set again. Sophia And the others were angry to see her and they completely ignored her.

Since Sophia Didn't make trouble for Shehnaaz, the latter was at ease. Shehnaaz walked around the set with a camera.

After spending two days together, the shooting crew was very familiar with Shehnaaz.

Everyone had a good impression of this reporter, who was somewhat famous.

Firstly, Shehnaaz was easy going. Moreover, she would joke with them and even treat them to drinks and food. Some staff would tease her, "Shehnaaz, we count on you to help us be famous. Remember to help us be on the front page!"

Every time Shehnaaz would promise, "No problem. Leave it to me."

The staff were amused and laughed loudly. Even the director had a good impression of her and thought that it was a pity that she was not a star.

Sophia Was angrier to see them getting along well.

***********

In the two days on the set, she was secretly attacked by sarcastic comments.

However, Shehnaaz was favored for no reason.

Sophia Was angry and her face was getting darker. Sometimes, she would even get angry at the staff over trifles.

The staff were scared to say anything because they didn't want to lose the job, but they were unhappy. They secretly complained that Sophia Started to act like a diva but she wasn't famous. They all wished they could end the shooting as soon as possible so that they could be relieved.

Shehnaaz could only shake her head andshow disapproval of Sophia's behavior.

Sophia Was not only vicious, but also narrow-minded beyond description. Every time she did something wrong, she would not examine herself but blame others. She had never been ashamed of herself.

Sophia was so mean that she deserved to be hated. Shehnaaz felt no sympathy for Sophia.

*********

In the afternoon, Sophia finally finished the shooting, which should have come to an
end a day and a half ago.

The crew cheered. Before they left, one of the staff quietly told Shehnaaz a secret news. Moesha Wade, a rising star who was very famous recently, seemed to be kept by a married man, and they were in City H.

The staff also told Shehnaaz where Moesha would probably appear.

Shehnaaz was vigorous when she heard the news. After saying goodbye to the staff, she left alone and directly went to get the news story.

************

At around 10 pm, Shehnaaz was hiding in an underground parking lot in a luxury residential area in the center of City H, silently waiting for the main characters of the scandal.

Speaking of Moesha, Shehnaaz had a past history with her.

Moesha and Lilith had been best friends for many years. Back then, when Shehnaaz had just graduated from university and was an intern reporter, Moesha had ruthlessly humiliated Shehnaaz for Lilith.

At that time, Shehnaaz was still a rookie in the industry and knew nothing. When she was bullied by Moesha, who was already quite famous, she could only bear it and hold back her grievance.

Shehnaaz hadn't had contact with Moesha in the past two years, and Shehnaaz was surprised to hear about the latter here.

Time slowly passed. Shehnaaz waited for more than half an hour. Just as she thought that the rumor was wrong, Moesha finally appeared in the underground parking lot.

Along with her was a middle-aged man with a large belly. Judging from his attire, he was obviously a wealthy man.

Moesha said goodbye to the middle-aged man. They were hugging and kissing each other on the mouth. That was shocking.

Shehnaaz adjusted the focal length and quickly took a few photos.

Shehnaaz thought it interesting. Moesha was a virgin to the outside world, and unexpectedly, she was also a home wrecker.

Shehnaaz shook her head. Obviously, she hated home wreckers very much, so she left right after taking the photos she wanted.

Shehnaaz had just left the parking lot when she saw the car waiting for her on the roadside.

Shehnaaz walked over and got into the car. Then she smiled and asked the man beside her, "Sorry to have kept you waiting."

"I've just arrived." Sidharth tapped on the steering wheel with one hand, and there was no impatience on his cold and handsome face.

Shehnaaz nodded, shook the camera in her hand and smiled, "I found something interesting. Moesha is my second most annoying person except Sophia. Not long after I was in this industry, Moesha set me up at a dinner party to push me to sleep with an old man."

Hearing what Shehnaaz said, Sidharth was angry and his face instantly darkened. He asked, in voice was stern and cold. "What happened afterwards?"  there is no trace of sweetness and clamness when he talk to her

___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊