//83//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

The photos of Shehnaaz and sophia posted online immediately triggered heated discussion on the Internet.

They weren't famous stars, but because of their dramatic love triangle, the attention they got was no less than any popular star.

The whole world knew that sophia and Shehnaaz were archenemies, so the picture of the two getting along soon drew controversies.

People who had previously supported Shehnaaz expressed their disappointment.

Someone reproached Shehnaaz with exasperation and regret. They wondered why she should forgive a woman like sophia and what the point for her previous fighting against sophia was. They accused her of not being worthy of so much support. Some of them ridiculed shehnaaz for being so stupid that she deserved to be cheated on.

But there were still quite a few discerning people who saw through the photos and gave an accurate analysis of Shehnaaz's position in TEG.

They pointed out that sophia, who had a powerful background, must have joined hands with TEG to force Shehnaaz to do so.

Among them, some blamed sophia for polluting the entertainment industry and pointed out that her frequent headline-grabbing behaviours were disgusting.

There were different opinions on the Internet. However, Shehnaaz, the focus of the discussion, made no comment at all.

*******

In the evening, Shehnaaz returned to the hotel. After dinner, she took a shower and walked out in her pajamas.

She sat on the sofa with her legs crossed and leaned against sidharth shoulder as she stared at the screen of her laptop in resignation. "Every time I'm with that woman, nothing good happens to me."

"Indeed, she is quite capable of making trouble. But there are still a lot of discerning people and the truth will soon be published." Sidharth absent-mindedly flipped through the documents without even looked up.

"I don't care what people say about me, but it's disgusting to be tied up with the name sophia all day long." Shehnaaz curled her lips and turned off the news page on her laptop, not bothering to read more.

Noticing that, sidharth finally looked up from his documents and smiled, "Have any plan to fight back?"

"No."

Shehnaaz put her laptop aside and slid down, resting her head on sidharth's laps.

She smiled at him, "No need to fight back. If the company wants to hype sophia, that's their business. But they would never manage to force me to clarify anything again. I won't let them take anything they want freely."

"Looks like you really don't need me to worry about you." Sidharth stroke her cheek and his usual cold expression softened.

Shehnaaz curled up her lips and smiled cutely, "Of course, if I had to rely on you for everything, you would be so busy."

"That being said, you're still not careful enough." Sidharth's softened gaze suddenly turn darkened.

Shehnaaz was confused, "What do you mean?"

"There have been reporters following you secretly these past two days." Sidharth said sternly

"What?" Shehnaaz's expression turned cold, "Is it Sophia?"

"Yes, she seems to be interested in the man supporting you." Sidharth's lips curved into a mocking arc.

"That woman's so stubborn!" Shehnaaz gritted her teeth as she complained, her heart sinking.

She got chilled at the thought of being watched for doing everything every day.

That was horrible!

"Don't worry. I've already let Murat deal with it." As if he could sense her fear, Sidharth held her hand and comforted her softly.

Shehnaaz rubbed the back of his hand on her cheeks like a kitten. "Thankfully, you've found it out. Otherwise, your identity would be compromised."

"Whatever. I don't care. But have to be careful" Sidharth looked calm and indifferent.

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes cutely. "But I care. You're so outstanding that I want to hide you from everyone else.. I don't want anyone to see what's mine and mine is mine"

Sidharth was surprised. But soon, the ice in his pitch-black eyes seemed to be melted.

Sidharth stretched out his hand and picked her up effortlessly to a face-to-face level and said in a low voice, "baby, what you just said is very arousing."

The two were now clinging together. She was in his arms. Her face was so close to his that she could feel his warmth. Being stared by his scorching gaze, she blushed as her heart raced...

Smiling, she stretched out her fair arms and put them around his neck. She blinked her lively eyes and spelled,
"So be it. It doesn't matter."

Eyes darkening, sidharth no longer suppressed himself. He held her and gave her a slow kiss...

Shehnaaz was paralyzed in Sidharth's arms, her mouth slightly open as she gasped for air...

Her man stared down at her, his eyes filled with suppression of desire.

Shehnaaz blushed at him and asked in a hoarse voice, "You always be like this. Is it bad for you?"
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna