//57//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Thinking she must have got it right, sophia became complacent, "Yeah, it has nothing to do with me. I just feel startled. When we met that night, that man kept saying how good you were. I thought he must adore you. But it turns out he does not."

Shehnaaz felt that sophia was being unreasonable... So she shook her head and said, "Sophia, can you stop being so paranoid?"

"What? Am I wrong? Or maybe you just found someone to act with you so that you could humiliate me and Noah?"

Sophia was sure that Shehnaaz had been abandoned... Otherwise, why would that man not come to such an important banquet with Shehnaaz? Thinking of this, sophia couldn't help but laugh, "Shehnaaz, I didn't expect you to be so desperate... I can introduce one to you if that's what you want.... There are many outstanding men here tonight."

Speaking of this, Sophia suddenly greeted a man not far away, "Mr. Chapman."

"Miss Walters." Hearing that, the man quickly walked over...

As he approached, shehnaaz recognized that he was Ashton from the Chapman family...

Ashton was quite notorious in Benin City... He had nothing to show off except his rich family... Besides, he had already divorced twice at such a young age...

Rumor had it that he always abused his wives, and he had sex with a lot of women... With his family's money and power, he hit on all kinds of women.. Some of them were even married... He had a dissolute and decadent lifestyle...

Shehnaaz immediately became vigilant.... She knew that Sophia was planning on something.

Noah also frowned as he asked sophia, "Why do you ask him over?"

Sophia smiled and said, "Nothing much... I just want to introduce Mr. Chapman to Shehnaaz.... Hey, Mr. Chapman, let me introduce you... This is my younger sister I have mentioned to you... Her name is Shehnaaz"

Hearing this, Ashton immediately locked his eyes on Shehnaaz, sizing her up in an impudent manner...

Shehnaaz looked indeed charming tonight...

She wore a one-shoulder light-golden gown which narrowed at the waist, revealing the curves of her waist... And her beautiful the collarbone was exposed.... Her gown with fine embroideries was long enough to touch the ground...

She was wearing a little makeup, making
her facial features look even more delicate... Her long hair curled over her shoulders, and she fixed the hair around her temples behind her head with an exquisite hair accessory...

This golden dress made her look less pure, but more seductive... She was stunning...

Ashton's eyes lit up as he looked at Shehnaaz... It was clear that he wanted her...

"Hello, Miss. Gill... I'm Ashton, a friend of your sisters."

"My sister?"

Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows and smiled mockingly, "My parents have only one child... I don't know I have a sister... If you mean this woman, I don't really know her."

"Shehnaaz, you..." Sophia's expression changed instantly..

Ashton was also a little unhappy... With his family's power, he always got what he wanted ... No women had ever embarrassed him like this..

Shehnaaz sneered... She wasn't afraid to irritate Sophia, so she continued, "Mr. Chapman, you are a smart person. Everyone knows that sophia and I are enemies... So Izzy couldn't sophia well by introducing you to me... She used you as a tool to humiliate me. After all... Mr. Chapman, you know how people think about you, right? You are a smart person. I'm sure you can see through her plot."

Shehnaaz was blunt... She wasn't afraid that it might offend Ashton.

After Ashton heard this, he glared at sophia with a gloomy face, "Miss Walters, is that what you want?"

Sophia's face instantly turned pale...

She did want things to go that way... Ashton was notorious in Benin City... So if she got him to pester Shehnaaz, she could then use it to humiliate Shehnaaz..

However, shehnaaz saw through her plot and used it to attack her instead...

Sophia hated shehnaaz a lot... if it weren't for her, she wouldn't have been so embarrassed now...

"Mr. Chapman, don't listen to Shehnaaz... I have never thought about using you." Sophia dared not offend Ashton... So faced with his gloomy face, she could only force a smile and try to explain...

Shehnaaz didn't want to talk with them anymore, so she just walked away...

Noah watched as she left, and his eyes darkened..

Tonight was a good chance to win her back...

No matter what, he had to make Shehnaaz change her mind!..

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

As I had said sidnaaz moment har chapters pe nhi hai... Abi comments me ye mat puchna Sidharth kaha hai... Uska part tum small kyu likhti ho... Plzz🙏

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna