PROLOGUE

❝He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have

❝He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.❞

— Socrates

Humans suck, don't they?

They're narcissists, selfish, fake, and sometimes their moral sense is hazy at best. To put it in a simpler way - humans are a flawed species. The slightest of power they get, they think they're absolute. They want money, power, glory and dreams to feed their desire to live on. They are useless and have declared themselves worthy of utilising the resources and increasing their knowledge about things.

What good is knowledge, really?

The general definition of knowledge that you'd find online or in a dictionary is "a general awareness or possession of information, facts, ideas, truths, and principles". Knowledge is acquired by experience and education; it's the theoretical or practical understanding of a particular subject. Early man discovered fire and started to use it for their survival. Wheel was invented, which added more to the development of the human race.

It was the knowledge of things like these that have been passed on through years that laid the groundwork of the developments we have now. These minor things were passed generation to generation, people added their own knowledge to create things and experiment things.

If it wasn't for these developments, we wouldn't be having these high rise buildings or race cars or even the internet. Compared to the time when people didn't have a language, we sure have come a long way.

But generation by generation, there will be more advancements. There will be more war. Knowledge makes people arrogant, makes them think that they possess something very efficient for their bright future. But in truth - knowledge is a weapon that could burn everything to ashes. The civilisation will collapse, it always does. Whether it be because of power, or because of greed.

Money matters more than human lives, after all. A couple millions can buy a human life.

 A couple millions can buy a human life