FOURTEEN

❝Man is full of desires

❝Man is full of desires. He loves only those who can satisfy them all.❞

— Blaise Pascal.

It's not until the end of lunch that I receive a notification on my phone

When I check it, I realise it's from Line. I feel a little relief rush through me as I read the message but it doesn't last long since I don't know how everything's going to happen. We haven't really met our group members outside the class on Saturday so it would obviously be difficult to coordinate with everyone. Moreover, it was Monday already and we had skipped the weekend time to discuss the choreography.

Line: Hey y'all I came up with something. I'll tell you about it after the afternoon classes so be in the studio a bit early. Thanks x.

Everyone in the groupchat seenzoned her. Before the afternoon classes began, Leo took the liberty of telling me that Line's finally talking and that the two of us should go there together right after the classes ended and I refused at first but now, here I was walking next to him to the studio. Leo's trying his best to try to talk to me but he eventually gives up when I refuse to give him replies with the same energy.

We went to our respective changing rooms. When I'm there, I find Line, Akira and Zia already there. Line and Akira are engaged in a hushed conversation so they don't notice me but Zia does. She looks at me and gives me a small smile before turning back to her bag.

I walk inside one of the stalls and change into my dance clothes. It's a simple black shorts and a grey coloured tank top. I take a minute to adjust my hair in a high ponytail before walking out. Freva is the only one here right now and it looks like she just entered the place. She looks at me and flashes a wide smile as a greeting before getting inside one of the stalls.

When I come back outside, almost everyone is here already. Zia is standing alone in the corner with her headphones on, Line is standing in front of the mirror tapping her foot against the floor, Zed, Remi and Akira are engaged in a conversation. Leo has just entered the room. I drop my bag in one of the corners and sit on the floor, cross legged while scrolling through my phone.