ANNOUNCEMENT

OK HI. if you're still reading this, thank you. really. if you guys hadn't stuck around with me, i wouldn't have been passionate about it at all. i didn't think anyone would read a story like this but i read your comments everyday. nothing makes me happier than you guys speculating what's going to happen next. you know a lot about harley now. here's a bit about me:

i'm seventeen now. i started writing this book when i was fifteen. i was in 11th grade then. i was frustrated because i couldn't write at all. i had a terrible writer's block. enter harley kingsley, a genius i created in my head. i wanted to be as smart as her. i wanted to be good at everything i ever did. so i started to write a story about her. a boarding school. a genius kid. a couple of rivals. that's something i'm interested in.

i started to write her story, amber eyes. i discarded the first chapter till i settled on one and didn't look back at it—until now. i have the entire story mapped out in my head. i have the backstory of every single character who's even making a minor appearance in my head. i don't know when i got so passionate about this story but i did. it's one of the few things i'm sure i'll never regret.

getting back to the point, i reread the entire thing over and over again. it's just so messy. the plot is now a complete mess. you might not feel so but i do. as i said, everything about the story is in my head and there's nothing i hate more than inconsistencies in my plot. i know that if i continue to write this story, i'll just mess it up to the point i won't be able to write it anymore. that being said, i'll be discontinuing this draft of amber eyes.

no, i'm not giving up on this book and i'm not removing it from wattpad right now. it's too close to my heart to do that. i'm going to finish this book and i might as well consider publishing it but yes, i won't be posting any new chapters now. i'm going to rewrite this and this time, i'm going to do it right. i've already started to rewrite it, actually, and it's going pretty cool. it's less wattpady now.

my goal for this year is to finish the first book of amber eyes. i'll be stepping back from posting on here now. thank you for sticking around with me for this long and i hate to disappoint you all so much but yes, it's going to be worth it. i promise.

anyways, so you all know i'm a writer.

i'm also a reader.

i review the books i read.

i draw and paint too.

sometimes, i write poems.

i've started a dump account on instagram now. it's called @/deviesarchives. you can find me on there and talk to me if you want to. i haven't posted any amber eyes content as of now but if you want to stick around for a while, follow me. there will be writing updates from me soon and they're all going to be so worth it.

so, we're at the end of this now. thank you guys for reading amber eyes and supporting me all this while. i'm glad you guys stayed. i love you all so much.

peace out <3