Chapter 41 - Chapter 50

Chapter 41: Deviants Have Always Come From Barren Mountains And Wild Rivers

Zhang Yongjin truly wanted to tell Zhang Deqin that he was bullied. But after his face changed a few times for quite a while, he didn't say it.

It was because he felt that this matter was too shameful, and he really couldn't speak about it. Zhang Yongjin didn't want to rely on his Big Sister's strength to solve the problem, as he wanted to wash the shame and have his revenge by himself.

"Big Sis, it's nothing really. The thing is, I was speeding and almost hit someone. I hit the brake pedal and hit the glass." Zhang Yongjin spoke with a thoroughly reddened expression.

"You are lying, how could your hands be bruised huh? How come your knees are covered with dust? How come you're afraid to say that you have lost against somebody in a fight?" Seeing as how Zhang Yongjin's vision tried to avoid hers, Zhang Deqin's expression turned cold as she scolded him with a stern voice.

"I-I-I... I-I-I..." Zhang Yongjin might be tall, strong and brawny, but he had exceptional fear toward his Big Sister. The fear was deeply imprinted in his bones. He had tried to give his all to get rid of it, and was still unable to break himself from this cage.

When Zhang Yongjin was about to tell the truth, the door was pushed open as the Long brothers and Tang Xiu entered.

Upon seeing Long Zhengyu and his people arrived, Zhang Deqin walked back to her seat, as her elegant appearance was also restored. Thus, Zhang Yongjin also fortunately escaped the tribulation.

"Chief Long, you bring us here and then you neglect us. Is this your Long's Dining Hall's hospitality to entertain guests?" Zhang Deqin didn't wait for Long Zhengyu to speak as she took the first stance to seize the momentum and showed her imposing manner.

"Chief Zhang has always spoken frankly. However, aside from your esteemed self, the Long's Dining Hall also has more important guests. This Long is naturally unable to always stay in the room to accompany you." Long Zhengyu smile as he replied in a casual manner. He then continued," Besides, the Long's Dining Hall's service has and will always be first class. Regardless of any needs Chief Zhang wants, you only need to press the call bell on the table, and our attendants will quickly come over to satisfy all of them."

Compared to Zhang Deqin's overbearing style, Long Zhengyu's words and style was just like a paragon demeanor, as he could make people like feeling a spring breeze, making people ashamed of their own conduct.

"You..." Zhang Deqin obviously did not expect that Long Zhengyu would take the tit for tat approach. She subconsciously wanted to curse loudly, but then recalled Long Zhengyu's peerless eloquence in debate. She didn't dare to continue talking with Long Zhengyu and instead shifted her sight to Tang Xiu.

However, Zhang Deqin only swept a glance at Tang Xiu, and was too lazy to gaze at him a second time.

It was because Tang Xiu's appearance was really too ordinary and shabby. His colored plaid shirt, that could be found on a street stall everywhere, a washed-out pair of blanched jeans, and a canvas shoe that was about to be pierced open with his toe. All in all, from top to bottom, his whole body was not even worth more than 100 yuan.

Zhang Deqin had always been pampered and spoiled since birth. She had been used to be the daughter of heaven with an extravagant lifestyle. She believed that outstanding people would never come from the poor and humble families, this was her truth. Thus, a superiority complex against people with poor background had become her nature, as well as having disdain from the depths of her bones toward them.

"Chief Long, I don't know which honored guest you have said, can you recommend that person to me?" With a doubting expression, Zhang Deqin looked behind the Long Zhengyu and Long Zhenglin brothers and asked while smiling.