Chapter 1321 - Chapter 1330

Chapter 1321 - Master and Disciple Identifying Each Other

As Tang Xiu came out of the Heavenly Abode artifact, he saw that the yellow-robed old man was gravely injured by Seaway Monarch and flew backward while coughing a mouthful of blood.

Both Seaway Monarch and Zenith Venerable were mid-stage Perfected Golden Immortals, a level higher than those 8 Perfected Golden Immortals. But the most peculiar thing about them was their rich combat experience. They had experienced hundreds of fights in the Convict Arena cells and had long tempered themselves as combat machines.

Although Star Tears was only an early-stage Perfected Golden Immortal, she also had rich combat experience. Coupled with the top-grade immortal sword Tang Xiu gave her, the might she unleashed was hard for opponents of the same level to parry. She faced the fight easily even though she took on two Perfected Golden Immortals of the same level.

The other 20 late-stage Golden Immortals were also experts who fought countless times in the Convict Arena. Each one of them may not be able to fight an early-stage Perfected Golden Immortal alone, but the collaboration of these 20 people was enough to take on and entangle four Perfected Golden Immortals directly.

"These people are strong!"

Apotheon Mu himself only faced one Perfected Golden Immortal hitman. At the moment, he continued attacking with the Luminous Nacre Fan and kept forcing his opponent to retreat with much worse injuries. At the same time, he was able to divide his focus and observe the other fights in the surroundings.

He was also very strong strength and, as Tang Xiu's direct disciple, his method was earthshaking and heaven-defying that enabled him to suppress other Perfected Golden Immortals at the same level in a fight.

Yet, he really couldn't figure out who these people were. The combat prowess these people possessed was simply outrageous. Not even those Masters of medium-sized Immortal Domains could possibly have so many powerhouses under their flag, right?

For instance, the Immortal Lyceum.

The Immortal Lyceum was considered as one of the large Immortal Domains in the Immortal World, but its overall power was likely not much stronger than these people.

After an hour, the fighting situation was getting more and more intense. The eight Perfected Golden Immortal Generals of Zither Demon Jiuyao had all been gravely injured. If they didn't collaborate to resist the onslaught and besiegement of these people, it was highly likely that some of them would be slain.

Certainly, Zenith Immortal, Seaway Monarch, and Star Tears were also seriously injured, but their conditions were much better compared to the eight Generals. Four people among the 20 late-stage Golden Immortals had already been seriously injured and withdrawn from battle, whereas the rest had also been scarred, though they still crazily mounted attacks on the enemies.

Whoosh...

Next to Tang Xiu, Tang An's figure suddenly emerged out of nowhere. However, Battle Peng didn't come to Tang Xiu but instead joined the battle directly.

"Everything's been set up, Grand Master."

Tang Xiu happily nodded and said, "Activate the array immediately. We must get those 8 Perfected Golden Immortal enemies at once today."

"Let my Master do it!"

Tang An handed a piece of Crystal Essence to Gu Yan'er and whispered, "Master, the crux of the entire immortal array is this Crystal Essence. You only need to activate it to learn the mystery of the array. You can easily control..."