Chapter 1381 - Chapter 1390

Chapter 1381 - Those Who Follow Me, Shall Prosper; Those Who Oppose Me, Shall Die

All the spatial teleportation arrays, a total of four hundred, spanning across the immortal domains under the control of the Great Tang Empire, began operating along with Tang Xiu's order. Millions of troops of the Great Tang Empire teleported to all the domains in succession and awaited further orders.

At Heavenshold City in the Obsideum Immortal Domain.

Here existed a dazzling palace that embodied grandeur and majesty. At its summit towered a ten thousand meters long sword running up straight into the skies. Within it, the ruler of the Obsideum was currently sitting cross-legged in cultivation. Four Perfected Golden Immortal Stage experts sat cross-legged around him, continuously supplying him with a steady flow of Immortal Force.

Whoosh...

A Communication Signet flew into the palace, and one of the Perfected Golden Immortals reached out to grab it. After going through the information stored in the signet, his expression instantly changed. He stopped supplying Immortal Force and said in a low and deep voice, "Immortal Father, something has happened."

Obsideum Immortal Father opened his eyes, a fierce glimmer flashing past his eyes as he raised his arm and floated up while saying in a deep voice, "What happened?"

The Perfected Golden Immortal answered, "A report has arrived from Outer Rain City to the east. It appears that three million immortal soldiers of the Great Tang Empire have surrounded the city. All the territories to the east of Outer Rain City have fallen into the Great Tang Empire's hands too. According to the speculations of the War Fanatic City Lord, although the soldiers of the Great Tang Empire haven't shown any signs of besieging the city yet, they appear to be waiting for someone's orders. If they attack, Outer Rain City may fall into the enemy's hands in less than half a day, and our men might get slaughtered to the last one."

Obsideum Immortal Father revealed an infuriated expression as he said in a deep voice, "This Great Tang Empire has gone too far now. They took over the Immortal Lyceum a hundred years ago, and ever since then, they have harassed my Obsideum Immortal Domain with invasions. Their wicked and ambitious intentions are as clear as the skies."

"Reporting."

An anxious voice reached the hall from outside.

Obsideum Immortal Father furrowed his brows and, along with the four Perfected Golden Immortals, he appeared outside the hall. He then asked the black-robed muscular man in a stern voice, "What has happened again now?"

The muscular man answered, "Immortal Father, we just received news that the Great Tang Empire has launched a three-pronged attack. A total of eight million immortal soldiers altogether have attacked our Obsideum, Aeterneum, and Chalcedoneum Immortal Domains simultaneously. Aeterneum and Chalcedoneum are under attack by two million soldiers, while three million soldiers are attacking us. The defense of Outer Rain City crumbled in just a few minutes, and War Fanatic City Lord suffered heavy injuries. A subordinate rescued him while the others held back the enemy, and he's rushing over to our Heavenshold City now."

"What a quick speed."

Obsideum Immortal Father's expression morphed, and his killing intent grew stronger.

The expression of the Perfected Golden Immortal who received the Communication Signet turned extremely unsightly as he spoke in a deep voice, "Immortal Father, there's definitely a powerful Perfected Golden Immortal among the three million soldiers of the Great Tang Empire that attacked Outer Rain City. It's even possible there's more than one of them. War Fanatic City Lord is a mid-stage Perfected Golden Immortal and possesses a formidable battle strength. Even a late-stage Perfected Golden Immortal might not be his opponent. However, he was heavily wounded in just a few minutes. This indicates that the enemy is far more powerful than what we have imagined."