Chapter 251 - Chapter 255

Chapter 251: The Reek of Blood Enveloped the World

Under the stars, the night was quiet and peaceful, yet a murderous aura was hidden within. The gently blowing breeze was as though having a faint reek of blood therein.

Wolf Head and eleven veteran soldiers divided into three groups as they moved closer to the abandoned factory. With their mouths biting Mitsubishi army knives, they advanced forward, creeping as though wolves in the thick patches of grasses. They didn't sense Tang Xiu following them behind nor they were aware of his presence in the surrounding. But the two who were lying amidst the grasses already found a few big guys.

"Eight o'clock direction, two sentries, white males. Another black one is guarding 12 meters behind the holed wall. Two groups, get closer and take care of them." Wolf Head was lying in a thick patch of grasses. He issued an order after having observed through his binoculars for a long time.

"Roger that!"

The groups' members replied to him through the wireless earphone.

Very quickly, the four war veterans quietly lurked as though leopards in the night. Having spent half a minute, they appeared near the two white guards. One of them was biting the Mitsubishi army as he moved more vigorously along the wall, crossing to the other side and quietly appearing behind a black guard.

Puff!

The knife slashed the black guard's throat as his hand filled with calluses covered his mouth. The movement of his knife changed direction and then deeply pierced the black guard's heart. The Grim Reaper Scythe mercenary struggled a little before laying still.

"Scythe tattoo?"

The retired soldier opened the black guard's collar. After he saw the scythe tattoo on it, he finally determined the other party's identity.

At the same time, the other three war veterans began their attacks as if thunderbolts. Their moves were neat and clean, quickly slaying the other two black guards within two short breaths.

"Wolf Head, they're members of the Grim Reaper Scythe Mercenaries. I've identified them."

A voice transmitted through Wolf Head's wireless earphone, rising his murderous intent.

Wolf Head took his binoculars as he hid in a dark corner and issued another order, "Observe the surrounding for any guards left and clear all the enemies in the periphery."

A few minutes later.

All six sentry guards had been removed. After which, Wolf Head and the other men got two sniper rifles and four light machine guns. They were slowly moving toward the deepest wall of the factory when the mobile in his pocket suddenly vibrated. He quickly hid and grabbed his phone. His brows deeply furrowed as he saw the message on the screen.

On his mobile screen, an open text message showed: "There are two people coming behind you, they are our allies. They will assist you in this operation."

Wolf Head turned around. Just as he was ready to observe the rear with his binoculars, two figures silently emerged at both of his sides.

"Don't, they are allies!"

Wolf Head's face changed greatly. He immediately shouted with a low vice through his wireless earphone.

As he leaned against the wall, he looked at two grim-looking strong men as shock spasmed his heart. It must be known that he had been on guard and vigilant, and was carefully watching his rear and front at all times. But, he didn't expect that someone could appear at his sides without him realizing it.