Chapter 201 - Chapter 210

Chapter 201: Good News

The noon of the next day.

Tang Xiu quietly left South Gate Town to meet the two top brasses sent by the Chu and Bai Families. After having a secret negotiation for half an hour, the two then went back to Beijing.

The answer from the both of them was that, they agreed to the deal!

The ones who were the happiest was not Tang Xiu, but Chu Yi and Bai Tao, who then rushed to Star City in a hurry. From both parties, Tang Xiu learned that their families had decided to nurture them as the future heads of the families; even their arrival to Star City this time also brought along eight billion yuan with them.

Late at night, a Mercedes-Benz car drove toward South Gate Town as Tang Xiu then met with the travel-worn Shao Mingzhen on the first floor of his villa.

"I heard that you just went back to Northern Jiangsu two days ago, how did you come back today?"

A happy expression could be seen from the corner of Shao Mingzhen's eyes as he said, "Brother Tang, you should have heard the saying, 'you're trying to find something wholeheartedly with no success, but then you found it by accident without even sweating'. Well, the reason I hurried back this time is to tell you good news."

"What good news?" Tang Xiu asked with a puzzled expression.

"Take a look at this recorded video I've taken, then you'll know." Shao Mingzhen played a video from his mobile phone.

Tang Xiu took his mobile and watched a man and a woman being tied up in the video. What he didn't expect was that the man turned out to be Zhang Yongjin. He informed the other forces to help to find Zhang Yongjin's whereabouts with no result, that was why he didn't expect that Shao Mingzhen was the one who found him.

"How did you find him? And who's the woman beside him?"

Shao Mingzhen received his phone back with a cheerful mood as he then happily said, "Well, four days ago a small team leader for my people was setting up and arranged a gambling joint which can give a big winning prize. That woman is called Sun Hong and she's a famous gambling addict from Northern Jiangsu's Peng City. In that gambling joint she won two million yuan while Zhang Yongjin who was with her lost more than ten million. Afterward, the both of them borrowed six million high-interest loan from the casino. After the following gamble on the table, Sun Hong was found cheating on the gambling, so that small team leader under me tied up the both of them.

"Originally, according to the casino's customs, they should call and inform their families to get ransom money. But since this team leader of mine saw that Sun Hong is beautiful, he wanted her to accompany him for half a month, which she agreed to. However, that Zhang Yongjin didn't have such a good luck as he was tied up in the casino's room and left starving for two days."

"The reason as to why I went to Northern Jiangsu two days ago, was because an old friend of mine from Great Northwest came looking for me to talk about the old days. It happened that this old friend of mine also likes to gamble once in awhile, so I accompanied him to this casino. Eventually, I found this matter by chance and felt that this Zhang Yongjin name was somewhat familiar. At that time, I didn't take it seriously, only later did I hear that he comes from a rich and respected family from Star City, so I immediately acted afterward."

Shao Mingzhen spoke happily whilst taking out a cigarette from its pack and lit it up. Then, he continued with a smile, "We been searching for him in Star City as well as in nearby cities for quite a long time, and not even a trace of him could we found. To think that he turned out to be hiding in my turf and happened to fall into such a pit. Well, Brother Tang, since I've found the person you're looking for, it's your call what to do with him."