Chapter 271 - Chapter 280

Chapter 271: Settling Placement

The next day.

Tang Guosheng personally presided over the process of ancestors' veneration for Tang Xiu and Su Lingyun, arranging the ancestors' worship position as well as recording the names of both of them in the Tang Family tree.

Immediately after, Tang Xiu took his parents to board Ouyang Lulu's private jet and directly flew to Star City. Chen Zhizhong and Gu Xiaoxue were also coming together with them. But Tang Xiu and Long Zhengyu drove his Land Rover SUV back to Star City at high speed while Tang Xiu drove all the way to Qinghe County toward the Su Village, checking on his grandmother and fetching Su Ben and Su Quan, then going back to Star City again.

South Gate Town.

When Tang Yunde entered the grand villa, he was shocked. Although he knew from his wife that his son, Tang Xiu, made a lot of money and now lived in a large villa, but he was still stupefied, because he had never imagined that the villa would turn out to be so luxurious.

"Grandma!"

Gu Yin was sitting on the sofa in the living room, listening to music. As she saw Su Lingyun entering the living room, she was pleasantly surprised and quickly removed her headset and ran over.

At the opposite side of the sofa, Kang Xia was also there. She was reading a financial magazine when she heard Gu Yin's shout and was also surprised. She knew from Gu Yin that the one she called grandmother was none other than Tang Xiu's mother.

Looking ahead, Kang Xiu realized that a lot of people were entering the living room.

Smiling, Su Lingyun loosened her hands pushing the wheelchair. She directly hugged Gu Yin, "Yinyin dear, have you been a good girl?"

"Of course, Yinyin is always a good girl. Grandma, I missed you," Gu Yin laughed.

Su Lingyun stroked her hair, smiling. After that, she put her down on the floor. Pointing at Tang Yunde on the wheelchair, she spoke, "Yinyin, he's your Master's father. You may call him Grandpa."

Gu Yin was stunned, observing Tang Yunde curiously. She then called out in a well-behaved manner, "Grandpa, have you been good? I'm Gu Yin, you can call me Yinyin."

Tang Yunde had long since learned about Gu Yin and replied with a smile, "Hi, Yinyin. Later on, we're all one family."

Gu Yin looked up and then gazed back at Su Lingyun.

Su Lingyun nodded to her and then greeted Kang Xia. It was her first time seeing Kang Xia. After hesitating for a moment, she said, "And you are..."

Recalling what had happened and the relationship between her and Tang Xiu, Kang Xia was felt somewhat disturbed. However, at this moment, she also saw Ouyang Lulu and Gu Xiaoxue behind, her mood turning complicated. She knew that Ouyang Lulu liked Tang Xiu, but she had never thought that aside from her, there was also another more fairy-like woman. Slightly hesitating, she quickly calmed herself and put away her complicated emotions, replying with a smile, "Hi, Auntie. Hi, Uncle. I'm Kang Xia."

Su Lingyun suddenly understood and seized her hands quickly as she smiled, "Ah, so you're Kang Xia! Xiu'er and Yinyin often tell me about you, but I've yet to see you. You're truly beautiful and thoughtful. My son told me that you're the one who manages the business, making you very busy. It's really laborious for you, isn't it?"

Feeling Su Lingyun's amicable demeanor, Kang Xia's smile got brighter. "This is what I'm supposed to do, Auntie!"

"About the business issues, it's your and Xiu'er's matter. But we've left Star City for so many days, while you're apparently also taking care of Yinyin. In this regard, I really can't thank you enough."