Chapter 551 - Chapter 560

Chapter 551: Powerful Intimidation

Yao Xinhua's expression drastically changed as he stepped back. His eyes were suffused with coldness as he stared at Tang Xiu. His vigilance toward Tang Xiu had reached an extreme point after what happened at the charity party.

"Did you come to make trouble?" Asked Yao Xinhua in a sank voice.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Tang Xiu waved his hand and smiled. "If you didn't hear it clearly, then I'll say it again. You shouldn't have forgotten our bet, right? You fainted and were carried out of Sheraton Hotel, hence you lost. Thus, you must pay me the 1 billion RMB of our gambling. My purpose in visiting you this time is very simple. Firstly, I wanted to see whether you had woken up; and secondly, to demand the money. Don't tell me a respectable Young Master of the Yao Family can't even get a trivial amount of 1 billion RMB?"

Yao Xinhua glared at Tang Xiu for ten plus seconds before the turbid look on his face suddenly vanished. Then, a bright smile appeared on his handsome face as he pushed the stalwart man and grinned, "What you said is correct, Tang Xiu. I accept my defeat. Gimme your account number and I'll instruct someone to transfer you the money."

Raising his hand to touch his chin, Tang Xiu suddenly grinned, "Young Master Yao really is a forthright man. Maybe we would be good friends if it wasn't because of our identities. Well, we can appreciate each other's abilities though this is the second time we meet. Since it's not easy for us to see each other, I'll stay here and wait while having a chat with you. Once the money has been transferred, I'll have a feast and invite you to celebrate your waking up."

"Young Master Tang seems afraid that I won't pay the debt, eh?!" Yao Xinhua smilingly replied. "That's fine. Since you're going to throw a banquet for me then I won't hesitate."

Having said that, he spoke something to the middle-aged big man next to him. After receiving Tang Xiu's account number, the man walked out of the ward despite hesitating.

Following that, Tang Xiu took a seat on a chair, as he pointed to the sickbed and smilingly said, "You just fainted for two days, and your body and bones must be quite stiff. Young Master Yao, please sit on the sickbed and rest a little. Anyhow, how are those two foreign experts under your command? Aren't they supposed to accompany you in the Eastern campaign and help you fight for power?"

A glint flashed in Yao Xinhua's eyes. He looked tranquil and composed on the surface, yet he turned more vigilant inside, since he didn't expect that Tang Xiu knew the existence of Ai Murui and Topherson.

"Young Master Tang really knows a lot about me! On the contrary, I know very little about you. it seems like we must get much closer to understand each other more."

Tang Xiu couldn't help but burst into laughter, "My, my... why is Young Master Yao acting so modest? I'm sure everything about me is going to be turned inside out by you, no? Anyhow, I just recalled something. I heard that Young Master Yao had been abroad for a few years, so you should have met Yao Qinglong often, right?"

The Fourth Uncle?

Yao Xinhua was startled, yet he couldn't make heads or tails as to why Tang Xiu suddenly mentioned his Fourth Uncle, Yao Qinglong. However, he still smiled lightly, shook his head and he said, "Young Master Tang is kidding me. My Fourth Uncle is responsible to manage the family's business, whereas I myself am rarely managed them, so I almost never see him."

"Nah, I don't think so. I think you must have seen him often." Tang Xiu shook his head. "Yao Qinglong is the first disciple of the Thief Branch and he has certainly done quite a lot of work to manage your family's businesses abroad, though there has been no significant track of him in normal times. A friend of mine mentioned him a couple days ago; he holds your uncle in high esteem!"