Chapter 331 - Chapter 340

Chapter 331: Gu Needles

Except for Miao Wentang, who knew Tang Xiu fairly well, the others in the VIP lounge only heard about Tang Xiu from hearsay. But they fell into silence after hearing Jin Xingkui's story.

Terrifying! Ruthless! Merciless!

Henceforth, their opinion of Tang Xiu utterly changed.

Cough, cough!

Coughing twice, Miao Wentang then lightly said, "I cooperated with Tang Xiu in a matter awhile ago, so I can say that I know him quite a lot. He's ruthless and merciless to his enemies, but to his friends, he's extraordinarily sincere. Hence, as long as you don't act against him deliberately, he won't act against his friends. Anyhow, Brother Jin displayed a good performance today! Tang Xiu has surely recognized you for it. If you get along well with him in the future, it will be easy to make friends later."

Everyone's expressions instantly relaxed.

A smile appeared on Jin Xingkui face as he nodded and said, "I was worried of not getting along with Tang Xiu well before. But after seeing him, I'm relieved. He's not the sort of fiendish and evil person I was afraid of."

Yet, shortly after, the smile on his face slowly disappeared, replaced by a solemn expression, as he said, "You must never disclose what I just said to anyone else. Or else, not only will Tang Xiu bear a grudge, even my cousin will face a bad end!"

"Rest assured!"

"Got it!"

The others nodded and expressed their compliance.

Half an hour later, Miao Wentang sent them off, as he then went back inside. He headed straight to the General Manager's Office under Chi Nan's lead.

Knock, knock!

The sound of the door being knocked awakened Tang Xiu from his sleep.

"Brother Miao, come in!"

Tang Xiu stood up from the sofa and called out with a smile.

With a smiling expression, Miao Wentang said, "Brother Tang, do you a important matter to discuss with me? Tell me about it. Could it be that this important matter is a plan to make a fortune and you want me to join in?"

"Hehehe," Tang Xiu laughed involuntarily and said, "How could there be such a good thing, eh? Anyhow, the reason that I wanna talk to you, is that I need your help!"

"What is it? Tell me!" said Miao Wentang.

"You're a cultivator, so you should know about cauldron furnaces, right? It's not the kind used to refine pills, though. It's a type to refine weapons. I'm preparing to craft a small tool, but I don't have a suitable furnace. So I wanna ask your help, about where I can find it."

Miao Wentang frowned, "Cauldron furnace to craft weapons? Even if such a thing can be found, it's unlikely that someone will sell it, no? I do know someone who has this type of cauldron, but I'm not sure whether he would be willing to sell it or not."

"Who is it?" Tang Xiu's expression moved as he quickly asked.

"You too know him. He's Dao Master Zi Yi."

"Dao Master Zi Yi actually has a weapon's cauldron furnace?" Tang Xiu was astonished, "It seems like I gotta call him. If he's willing to sell me the cauldron, I'll give him a fair price for it."

"Brother Tang, money to Dao Master Zi Yi is nothing but dirt," Miao Wentang shook his head and said, "If you want to buy it, you must be mentally prepared to get rejected. Anyhow, I know what he doesn't have, though. But that thing is rather hard to find and extremely rare in this world."