Chapter 571 - Chapter 580

Chapter 571: Unexpected Encounter at the Airport

The time zipped by, and a few days passed.

The news of the death of the Yao Family's patriarch—Yao Qingzun was eventually made known to the whole city. However, the Yao Family did not announce to the outside that he was killed or that he suicided. Instead, it was announced that he died of an illness for the sake of keeping the family's face. The highest authority leaders of the state eventually chose to remain silent, though they had vague hopes that the Tang Family wouldn't move excessively again.

As for Tang Xiu, he hadn't left the capital yet, but all the people from the Everlasting Feast Hall had already left.

Tang Xiu was on Wangfujing Street and was smoking while watching the shops on both sides of the street. Inside his mind, he was imagining Yao Qingzun's funeral service conducted by the Yao Family today. He didn't attend it, but his grandfather did.

"Brother, that kiddo Chu Yi invited us to drink, won't you go?"

Tang Wei had been following Tang Xiu like a dog skin plaster that couldn't be removed. He said that he wished to gain more experience, learning Tang Xiu's skills by following him. He was even eager to find a way to enter Shanghai University and study together with Tang Xiu. If it wasn't for Tang Xiu forbidding him from doing so, he would have really gone to Shanghai University to hang around with him.

"I won't go, I..."

Ring, ring, ring...

Tang Xiu was about to respond when the ringtone of his mobile phone interrupted him.

"I'm not in the mood to drink."

After Tang Xiu finished the sentence, he took out his mobile phone and answered the call.

"Is there something up, Kang Xia?"

"Boss, there are two things. One is great, and the other is okay-ish. Which one do you want to hear first?" Kang Xia's cheerful laugh came from the phone.

"Gimme the great one first!" Answered Tang Xiu.

"The great news is that I'm finally able to sense the flow of qi inside my body." Kang Xia cheerfully replied. "It's really warm and makes me comfortable. Also, I can control the flow of qi now!"

"That's great!" Tang Xiu's eyes lit up. "This is really great news. Continue working hard to catch up with Andy!"

"No problem!" Kang Xia laughed. "Now I'll tell you the second thing. Our healthcare products have been completely distributed. We're just waiting for the official sales to begin tomorrow. That's right, my plane will take off at 3 PM, and I should arrive in Shanghai before five."

Tang Xiu was stunned. It was already the end of the month and was also the day scheduled for the Magnificent Tang Corp's healthcare products to enter the market. After hesitating for a moment, he then said, "I'm still in Beijing handling some important matters. Alright! I'll immediately return to Shanghai, but I'm afraid I'll be a bit later than you. Anyhow, go to the Bluestar Villa Complex after you arrive and wait for me there."

"All right!" Kang Xia replied with a laugh.

After hanging up, Tang Xiu looked at Tang Wei and said, "There's something up, so I have to go back to Shanghai. The matters here have been dealt with, more or less, so I won't come back to Beijing for the time being if there are no particularly important issues."

"Our family hasn't publicized that information yet. You sure you don't want to see the outcome?" Asked Tang Wei hesitantly.

"I've already foreseen it," said Tang Xiu. "I don't understand politics neither do I have interest in paying attention to it. Besides, the three grandfathers and the elders of our family are here to take charge of the family's affairs, and I think they can handle it well. However, there are some matters about you that I haven't talked to you yet, but I think it's time I talk about it now."

RETURNING FROM THE IMMORTAL WORLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें