Chapter 171 - Chapter 180

Chapter 171: Easily Solved

Without him realizing, Scarblade Qiang took back two steps. He looked at Tang Xiu restlessly as he gripped the hilt of his knife. He knew the combat strength of his other brothers, and they were not easy stubbles to deal with. They were seasoned fighters and had rich fighting experience.

However, within just seven or eight breaths, the young man in front of him was able to knock them down! He just realized that he kicked a solid boulder this time. If the card in his hand was good enough, he could solve this young man. But if it didn't work, he would fall into a damned bad luck.

After a moment of silence, Scarblade Qiang pulled out a gun from his waist. Taking off the safety lock, he pointed the dark muzzle at Tang Xiu as he shouted with a stern voice, "Kid, you think with your kungfu you can clean up all of us? You can try attacking me, but can you be faster than my bullets?"

Still with a tranquil expression, Tang Xiu said indifferently, "I give you three seconds to put down your gun! What I dislike the most is being threatened. But what I hate more is having a gun pointed at me! Those who pointed guns at me before are either dead or gravely injured."

"WHAT?"

Scarblade Qiang's heart shivered. He didn't realize that he had lowered his muzzle down by now. He had been roaming around this road for not only one or two days. He had encountered a lot of ruthless people and hardships all this time. But only at this moment facing Tang Xiu did he find himself with this kind of terrified feeling. He might be holding a gun, but in this instant, he believed Tang Xiu's words.

To begin with, someone with such a frightening combat strength shouldn't be exaggerating their words, he thought.

"You... Who the hell are you?"

Tang Xiu dully replied, "Who I am is not for you to know. You only need to know that I will educate you on the behalf of your parents today. So you can mend your own life and have a fresh start in the future."

For a moment, Scarblade Qiang was silent, as he then raised the muzzle at Tang Xiu once again and replied with a sinking tone, "Kid, I'm not scared of you! I'll never believe that you can be faster than my gun. Neither do I believe that your flesh is able to escape bullets. I give you my words, if you can best me, I'll have you teach me. And I promise that I won't do anything illegal later. But if you lose, you'll be gravely injured, so you can't blame me."

Tang Xiu snorted coldly as he gave a crooked finger at him and said, "Try then. Shoot me!"

"DON'T!"

The woman driver who was always hiding in the taxi had seen the entire scene of how Tang Xiu overthrew the dozens of big men. She never dreamed that the amiable and sociable Tang Xiu would have such a terrifying ability. She even believed that this time, they would be safe and sound. However, she actually didn't expect that Scarblade Qiang would even bring out a pistol.

She could clearly hear the conversation between Tang Xiu and Scarblade Qiang. She was afraid, as well as restless. Tang Xiu was way too arrogant, as he was still unruly and didn't know the good and bad even though he was aimed with a gun.

The common says, forbear for when the breeze was still and the waves are quiet, as then paces back a step to open the brighter future of the vast world!

The worst thing that could happen to them today, was but only losing their money. But still, it was better than losing their life!

She pushed the door open and strode over. Then, she looked at Scarblade Qiang and spoke with a nervous expression, "Big Brother, my younger brother isn't sensible and thoughtful. Please be more kind and thoughtful. I'll give you all of our money, but I ask you to let us go."