Chapter 1411 - Chapter 1418

Chapter 1411: Eight Hundred Years Later

Time flitted by and years passed like minutes.

In a flash, eight hundred years had passed.

A whole hundred years had passed since the extermination of the Inner Pill Sect, Everlasting Sect, Myriad Sword Sect, and Ghost Sect. The unrest that had appeared in the Immortal World because of the Great Tang Empire's annexation of the domains and establishment of the eight immortal domains gradually died down.

The citizens of the Great Tang Empire kept increasing exponentially under its iron-clad laws and a steady amount of peerless cultivation geniuses emerged from it. Peace and justice had established themselves under the laws of the Great Tang Empire. As such, the Great Tang Empire often had visitors from even the distant immortal domains who arrived here intending to settle down.

One remarkable mention over these eight hundred years was that Tang Xiu had around 40 children by now. A majority of them were sons while a few of them were daughters.

Misty Spring Ocean.

It was home to the Imperial City of the Great Tang Empire that was its core, and over these years, it had already become the most flourishing city of all the immortal domains in the Immortal World. It was so peaceful that its safety made all the other city lords who believed their cities were safe to feel ashamed. The entire Immortal World knew that the Great Tang Empire's Imperial City was under the watch of ten Supreme powerhouses.

Inside the main hall of the Golden Imperial Palace.

Tang Xiu distributed a large number of cultivation resources to the upper echelon of the Great Tang Empire before they left one after the other, and in the next moment, a figure rushed inside from the outside. The man was shrouded in a lively aura and had handsome looks that resembled Tang Xiu a bit.

"Father."

Tang Nian's lips curled up into a smile as he bowed towards Tang Xiu and beamed a smile at him. "Senior Sister brought me back from the Endless Sea. I have some good news for you. Senior Sister has already become a Supreme and is now our Great Tang Empire's 100th Supreme powerhouse."

Tang Xiu's eyes lit up as he nodded with a smile. "Gu Yin is indeed one of the most talented people in the Immortal World. I already expected her to become a Supreme within 2000 years. On the other hand, you're still a Golden Immortal till now."

Tang Nian revealed a somewhat embarrassed expression and said, "Father, you know I don't like cultivation much. I prefer traveling everywhere to gain experience more. However, don't worry, Father. At most, I will become a Supreme within the next 100 years."

Tang Xiu shook his head and smiled. "I was hoping to hand the title of the Great Tang Empire's Emperor down to you in the future, but you're really unsuitable for receiving this title with your nature!"

Tang Nian smiled. "Father, you better give up your thoughts on handing me the title of the Emperor. You know me the best. If you make me the new Emperor, this constraint will probably vex me to death."

Tang Xiu asked him with a vague smile, "Who do you think is most suitable to inherit my throne among all your brothers?"

Tang Nian pondered for a bit and shook his head with a smile. "Although all my brothers are quite outstanding, I believe it isn't the time to ponder over such things right now. If you really want me to choose one of them, I believe Tang Song would be a good choice. If you give him another thousand years, his excellence will probably leave everyone surprised."

"Tang Song?"

Tang Xiu looked at Tang Nian in a daze and asked, "Tang Song is 16 years old this year, so why would you select him? And what's your basis about his excellence?"