Chapter 701 - Chapter 710

Chapter 701: Like a Rat in a Hole

The curtain of the night had fallen and the lights were lit.

Nesting himself while quietly reading a financial magazine in Lulu's bedroom in the Paradise Club, Tang Xiu found that a huge business opportunity contained within the widespread popularity of the Internet nowadays. It had even brought impact to the business entities in real life, causing the Internet superstars to earn a lot from it.

As someone who reached a supremacy in the Immortal World and had experienced the hi-tech world of advanced civilizations, it made him realize other channels of making money and also become aware of the several businesses that were relying upon the Internet for marketing.

SmartBrain; it was a must-have item in the advanced civilization world, the likes of which was the mobile phone in today's society! The SmartBrain had complete functionality as an integrated communication and networking tool, was easy to carry anywhere, and connected to the virtual space's shopping malls. One could even use its virtual reality hologram feature to surf the network and immerse their consciousness to enter the commercial establishments and obtain the same experience of going out shopping in real life while staying indoors.

Games, in the other hand, were also a lucrative business, such as the "Elite Battleground", "Speed Arena", "The True Kingdom Through the Age Of Warring States", and "Great Interstellar Voyage"...

Tang Xiu once visited the star territory of the advanced civilization, during which he learned some elementary knowledge, and these were the games he was most familiar with. However, after he obtained himself a SmartBrain, other than trying out "Elite Battleground", he just ignored the other games after he felt that there were no other contents regarding abilities he could learn in them. After all, given his status, capacity, and strength at that time, it was just a sudden impulse on a whim to hunt for novelty in a spur moment.

However, he could conceive a lot of ideas just from the SmartBrain and games, and he could even casually write a plan to develop games. But the research and development of the SmartBrain was the very understructure for those products to be produced.

Tang Xiu put down the financial magazine, looking vexed. If he did not lose his interspatial ring in the Immortal World, he could have a treasure house in his hands now. At the very least, he had stored his SmartBrain gadget inside that interspatial ring.

"I may still have money in hand, but the rate at which I'm spending it is pretty much the same. It won't take long to use it all if I can't find another way to earn more. The earnings of the Everlasting Feast Hall are quite good, yet the internal purchase of New City in Star City requires a huge funding chain, so I can't rashly put the money to use there."

"The Everlasting Feast Hall itself is also thriving, but with grooming subordinate cultivators, massive purchase of cultivation resources, as well as cultivating spirit herbs and rearing fierce beasts, is kind of like burning money. Being barely able to maintain the balance is already very good."

"What should I do to earn more money in the shortest time?"

Tang Xiu was not a money grubber, but he still felt the pinch. There was actually a huge plan he kept in mind: to establish an army consisting of cultivators. In particular was the number of street children he had been looking for all over the country, which now numbered up to 1,200. The funds required to spend on their cultivation would be quite colossal as well.

Back in the past, he was the type of person who was ignorant of household management, its daily necessities and affairs, and yet, he now profoundly experienced how did it feel to not have enough money.