Chapter 191 - Chapter 200

Chapter 191: The Surging Tide in the Dark

Tang Xiu quietly went back to South Gate Town and didn't disturb anyone. As he went to his room, he immediately took his mobile and dialed Miao Wentang's number.

"You haven't slept, Brother Tang?"

Miao Wentang's cheerful laughter came out of the phone.

"Not yet. I need to talk to you about something." Tang Xiu said.

"What's up? Tell me!" Miao Wentang replied.

"Are you short on money right now? And do you want to get your hands on some?" Tang Xiu asked.

"I do. Never been like this before. But anyway, what kind of good business are you offering me?" Miao Wentang replied with a light laugh.

Tang Xiu said, "I'm preparing to pull out the roots of my personal enemy. I have contacted some people and am now preparing to act in the next few days. Do you have any interest in joining?"

"Which family?" Miao Wentang asked.

"The Zhangs, Star City." Tang Xiu said.

Miao Wentang was silent for a moment before he slowly spoke, "Never heard of this family. It should be a big, respected family in the country. But regardless of any family, since Brother Tang has openly spoken about it, naturally, I'll join the fray. By the way, do you want me to call Brother Shao also?"

"I'll call him myself. If you want to join, then come to Star City tomorrow, we'll meet in the Long's Dining Hall." Tang Xiu said.

"Alright!"

After Tang Xiu hung up, he dialed Shao Mingzhen's number, and just like Miao Wentang, he also agreed to join.

"Now, the Ouyang Family!"

Tang Xiu paused. He was somewhat hesitating. His plan to remove the Zhang Family was definitely a big move. Even though he had invited four forces consisting of the Long Family, Chen Zhizhong, Miao Wentang and Shao Mingzhen to join this endeavor, but the Zhang Family was a local tyrant in Star City and had deep roots here, so they might still be able to counterattack before dying. He could tell that their resistance before death would be very powerful. He was hesitating whether to pull the Ouyang Family in this, as he would then owe them a favor.

Owing money was still okay, but owing a favor of gratitude was very difficult to repay. As reluctant as he always was to have it, Tang Xiu didn't want to owe any gratitude from others.

Finally, he decided to talk with Ouyang Lulu first in order to sound out this problem.

Tang Xiu looked through the window, watching the white Land Rover in the parking lot. Then, he turned around to leave his room. As he arrived at the guest room where Ouyang Lulu was staying, he knocked the door.

"Click..."

The door was opened from the inside as Ouyang Lulu, in her sexy pajamas, stood at the door with sleepy-watery eyes. She muttered out of discontent and said, "What do you want from me in the middle of the night? This young lady came to your home and is only spending the night here temporarily, I won't give up my chastity for you!"

Tang Xiu passed by her toward the sofa. As he sat down, he said, "I need to talk to you about something important. Wash your face first to sober up!"

Ouyang Lulu rolled her eyes at him as she went to the bathroom to wash her face. She came back more spirited afterward, even though there was still a trace of dissatisfaction on her face. She then snorted and said, "What is this serious business that you can't even wait until tomorrow? Don't you see what time it is now?"