Chapter 351 - Chapter 360

Chapter 351: Rescue

The call ended.

An ecstatic look was revealed on Jiang Xiaohu's face. He had good information, and if it proved correct, he would become the hero of the Huang Family. Not only would there be a handsome reward for him, he would also be promoted to a higher position.

He was, in fact, one of the intelligence personnel of the Huang Family assigned to Guan City.

On the road, about ten kilometers away from the Earth Cabinet Factory, four cars advanced forward speedily. In the third car, Tang Xiu was sitting with his eyes closed, while Tang Wei and Xue Jie were talking about the situation in Guangyang.

Ring, ring, ring...

The phone inside Tang Xiu's pocket rang. When he took the mobile and saw the caller ID on his mobile screen, he immediately accepted the call and asked, "Is there any news?"

"Mr. Tang, one of our intelligence personnel assigned by our Huang Family to Guan City has just conveyed an important news. He said that the Guangyang's Sun Family is holding someone inside Flat-Out Skating Rink in Changbu Town. But since the opposite party is guarding the place tightly, our intelligence personnel has yet to find out any details about the kidnapped person—Wan He'en. If you want to go there, I'll send you the cell number of my intelligence personnel; so you can contact him."

"I see. Thanks."

"You're welcome, Mr. Tang. It's what I should do. Do you another order for us?"

"For the time being, no. But if there's any need, I'll contact you again."

"Yes, alright. I'll have my mobile on all the time."

After hanging up the phone, Tang Xiu said in a deep tone, "Change the direction. If the intelligence is correct, your deputy director, Wan He'en, is in Flat-Out Skating Rink."

Xue Jie hesitated for a moment before she looked at the driver and said, "Listen to Tang Xiu and immediately go to Flat-Out Skating Rink."

"Alright!"

The driver searched in the GPS and quickly located the Flat-Out Skating Ring's location.

"Xue Jie, this Flat-Out Skating Ring is only six kilometers from here. We'll be able to arrive there quickly." Said the driver.

"OK!"

Xue Jie replied and then glanced at Tang Xiu.

She didn't know whether the information Tang Xiu had obtained from other party was accurate or not. If the information was not accurate, then they would waste some time. But if it was... the party Tang Xiu asked for help might have quite the background.

Who could they be?

Xue Jie thought inwardly.

The four cars quickly arrived and parked near Flat-Out Skating Rink. Tang Xiu then dialed the intelligence personnel's cell number given by the Huang Family's head. Not long after, his call was connected.

"Hello, I'm Jiang Xiaohu. May I ask who is looking for me?"

"Someone has just given me your cell number. We have now arrived at the Flat-Out Skating Rink. Where are you now?" said Tang Xiu.

"I'm inside the barber shop at the left side across Flat-Out Skating Rink. Where are you? I'll immediately catch up with you now," said Jiang Xiaohu.

Tang Xiu looked at the vicinity and saw the place around 600 to 700 meters away. As he saw the little barber shop, he said. "Come out and walk to the right side about 600 or 700 meters. There are four cars parked here."