Chapter 1021 - Chapter 1030

Chapter 1021: The Shattered Hearts

An inconceivable look flashed across Han Qingwu's eyes, but she firmly shook her head and said, "I really haven't seen this object, nor do I know what you're talking about."

"Is that so?"

Tang Xiu slowly opened the oval container as a milky white light was released and a Violet Fairy flapped her thin wings, running out of the vessel with a cheer. "Hahaha, Little Wuwu finally comes out again. You're a bad guy. Little Wuwu doesn't want to stay in that small world anymore."

Tang Xiu didn't even spare a glance at the Violet Fairy. His eyes looked like they were able to see through people's minds as they locked on Han Qingwu's face, scrutinizing every minute of her expression. He keenly captured the moment when Han Qingwu's pupils shrunk as the Violet Fairy rushed out of the container. He could also see that her body was slightly trembling.

Sure enough!

Eyes filled with a frosty light, Tang Xiu's figure flickered and instantly appeared in front of the Violet Fairy. He caught her lightning-fast and his vision trained back at Han Qingwu. "You said you've never seen this immortal tool from the Plant World, so you've never seen this little thing either, haven't you? Violet Fairy, the last bloodline of the Violet Fairy race in the Immortal World with such a lofty status as the Princess of the Violet Fairy Clan."

Han Qingwu's fingers subconsciously pinched the corner of her clothes. The more her eyes fixedly stared at the Violet Fairy, the more intense the palpitation quaking her heart became.

The Violet Fairy struggled in pain due to the huge force of Tang Xiu's grasp. She looked at Han Qingwu and immediately looked excited after seeing her face, screaming joyfully, "MASTER!!! Little Wuwu really misses you! Quickly save Little Wuwu, Master!"

Han Qingwu's shivering heart became more intense as she watched Tang Xiu exert increasingly more strength to his fingers. She hurriedly called out, "Don't hurt her, Tang Xiu!!!"

"Heh, you haven't answered my question yet." Tang Xiu sneered. "Besides, didn't you say you have never seen her?"

Han Qingwu fell into silence. 'What and how to answer? Say I haven't seen her?'

Tang Xiu kept exerting more strength on his fingers. Amid the panic screams of the Violet Fairy, he slowly said, "It's truly pitiful, isn't it? To think that the last bloodline of Violet Fairy clan would be abandoned by her Master, being left alone and forsaken in this world. But I think that death would indeed be her salvation and relief. At least she doesn't need to endure pain and loneliness in her life yet again. Maybe she can even see her relatives after passing through the cycle of reincarnation! No... I recall that all her relatives should have had their bodies and souls shattered, no? Then I'll help her till the end. I'd better destroy every lasting mark of her soul and let her disappear from the world for eternity!"

At this time, only then did Han Qingwu's countenance looked tragic. Pain flitted across her eyes as she clenched her fists and nails deeply pierced her palms. Her blood bleeding out as she tried to stand firm despite her swaying figure. She shook her head and said, "Don't hurt her, Tang Xiu. I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you everything you want to know!"

Tang Xiu loosened his fingers and shouted fiercely, "THEN TELL ME, WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

White teeth biting her red lips, Han Qingwu shot a deep glance at the Violet Fairy caught by Tang Xiu. She shut her eyes while despair and desperation were all over her face.

Time ticked by and a minute and a second passed by!

After ten minutes, only then did she open her eyes again. But her eyes now looked dead and her voice was somewhat hoarse as she uttered the words, "Master's commandment is hard to break."