Chapter 1271 - Chapter 1280

Chapter 1271: Bringing Things to an End

Tang Ahlang slowly shook his head, but the smile on his face didn't diminish. "It's just a matter of course that you pay when you lose the game. You shouldn't have come here if you don't have the capital. You should be from China too, right? I'll give you face and one last chance since we're both Chinese. I'll halve the amount you owe me. You must pay me at least 2.4 billion dollars, else you won't leave here alive."

Du Chengfeng almost cried. Where would he get 2.4 billion dollars? Even if he were to sell himself and everything he had, the amount wouldn't be worth so much either!

"You still can't take it? If so, I'm afraid you'll have your death anniversary next year in the next few days," Tang Ahlang said with a smile.

Du Chengfeng was anxious and blurted out, "I still have a solution left."

"You do?" The smiling arc on the corner of Tang Ahlang's mouth went higher as he said, "Then I'm giving you half an hour to transfer the money to my account."

BAM...

The VIP lounge's door was pushed by someone from the outside. Tang Guang, dressed in white and smiling, walked from the outside and saw the scene inside. He shook his head with a smile and said, "Little Martial Uncle, the fight at the other places will be over if you keep playing like this."

Tang Ahlang slightly smiled and replied, "Just gimme half an hour."

Tang Guang pulled a chair and kicked the black man's body aside. He then shifted to Du Chengfeng and asked with a smile, "What's up with this fella, though?"

"He owes me some money and I'm waiting for him to collect the amount. By the way, you still have 29 minutes left." Tang Ahlang chuckled.

Du Chengfeng shuddered and his lips squirmed a few times. He finally pulled out his mobile phone with a panicked look. After a few seconds of thinking, he dialed a cell number. After his call was picked up by the other party, he said, "Ah Hang, please save me. I need money. 2.4... no, no, no, just 2.1 billion dollars. I'm gonna die if I don't have enough money."

"Did you just gamble again?" a cold voice replied from the phone.

"I was just... going to play casually. I never thought that I'd lose this badly all of a sudden," Du Chengfeng bitterly said with a distressed face. "I'm your little uncle and the uncle of your brother-in-law. Please save me. I'll listen to you in the future as long as you save me."

"I don't have enough money," the voice sounded stiff when it replied from the phone again.

Du Chengfeng's face changed greatly and he shouted, "Ah Hang, your father Han Jintong has ruthlessly turned his back on me after the fallout, you can't be as ruthless as him! Just save me and I'll listen to all of your orders in the future. I'll even apologize to your father if you want me to do so."

"How much time do you have left?" the indifferent voice from the phone replied again.

Du Chengfeng looked happy and hurriedly said, "Half an hour... No, I only got 28 minutes left. The man said that he'll kill me if he doesn't see 2.4 billion dollars in his account within 28 minutes. Ah Hang, the other two men and their bodyguards have been killed, so please hurry up!"