Chapter 151 - Chapter 160

Chapter 151: Security Guards Arrival

"What?"

Long Xueyao was struck dumb. With a dull expression, she looked at Tang Xiu's calm face as shock, as though a storm, struck her heart. Never once in her dreams had she ever imagined that those twenty big men were Tang Xiu's subordinates.

He... Who was he, really?

This made Long Xueyao's curiosity toward Tang Xiu skyrocket to the highest degree. She was somewhat curious toward him ever since Long Zhengyu gave him the grandest villa in South Gate Town. Even though she had yet to meet and get along with him much, but her curiosity growed after each time she met him.

She really wanted to know the identity and everything about Tang Xiu.

"They are my men, so I'll take them along with me. Anyways, I need to go back to my house and change clothes, so can I bring them now?" Said Tang Xiu.

"Uh, Oh... well, please!"

Long Xueyao sobered up from her daze and quickly replied.

After nodding to her, Tang Xiu walked to the front of those twenty big men and spoke seriously, "The person you've been looking for is me. Follow me!"

He directly went into the inside area of South Gate Town after having said that.

These twenty big men had already saw Tang Xiu's picture. And at the moment, they also recognized him, so no one spoke nor whispered. They only silently walked in a line and followed behind Tang Xiu as they headed toward the inside of South Gate Town.

As they entered the villa, Tang Xiu looked at them and calmly said, "I'm Tang Xiu. I believe you already know me since some of you perhaps have seen me when I visited the Everlasting Feast Hall those two times. Anyways, starting from today, I'm your Boss. The only request I ask of you is: Promptly obey my orders above everything else. Can you do it?"

"Yes, understood, Boss!"

The twenty men shouted in unison.

Nodding in satisfaction, Tang Xiu continued, "I'll welcome all of you with a welcoming dinner this evening. However, since you'll stay in Star City for quite a long time, and as I also don't have the time to manage all of you, you'll be transferred to and work under my General Manager. She will be responsible to provide you all the basic necessities and your work arrangements. For which you will have to listen to her."

The Long's Dining Hall!

Tang Xiu made a call to book a private room, but the staffer told him there was no room left, so he had no choice but call Chen Zhizhong to help him book it.

From this, it was definite that people, as had always been, were divided into a low and high social caste.

But Tang Xiu didn't care too much about it. He might be a nobody now, but later, he would be someone powerful. It's said that the world sometimes behaves like a river that flows East for 30 years and then West for the next 30 [1]. The wheel of fortune rises and falls with the changes of time. Maybe in the future, they would regard and give him the privileges of a VIP when he had meals in the Long's Dining Hall!

After Chen Zhizhong reserved the private room and told its number to him, Tang Xiu ordered those twenty big men to go there first as he wanted to have a shower and change his clothes. It was also because he needed to complete the health care products he had concocted yesterday, as well as take the formula. At the evening when he met Kang Xia, he would give these stuffs and the twenty big men to her.

Half an hour later...

When Tang Xiu left the South Gate Town's gate, he could sense that some people were keeping an eye at him. He didn't pay attention to them and directly took the taxi to head to the Long's Dining Hall.; But after he entered the private room, Kang Xia greeted him with a strange expression.