Chapter 641 - Chapter 650

Chapter 641: Moving Fast Before Anyone Else Has The Chance To Do It

The plump middle-aged man suddenly realized why he felt that Tang Xiu was familiar when he first saw him. Before he was a 100% sure, however, he asked with a look of anticipation on his face, "There's a young divine doctor named Tang Xiu in Star City Chinese Medical Hospital to my knowledge, are you... that young miracle-working doctor?"

"I never thought I would be that famous, to think that even you know name." Tang Xiu smiled. "That's right, it's me."

Excited, the fat middle-aged man rubbed his hands and said, "Turns out it's really you, Divine Doctor Tang! Wow, I'm so lucky. I just came here and struck a huge business deal with you!"

With a playful smile, Tang Xiu asked, "Since you feel that lucky, can I have a bigger discount?"

"Ugh..." The smile on the fat middle-aged man's face instantly froze. He let out a hollow laugh and awkwardly said, "I'll pass this time. Next time, yes. I'll give you a better price when we trade again later."

"Deal." Tang Xiu nodded with a smile.

"You won't gamble anymore since you already bought so many jades, right, Tang Xiu?" Asked Long Zhengyu.

"Why wouldn't I?" Tang Xiu chuckled. "Why not partake in the fun since the fun thing is there, right? Besides, maybe I'll get lucky and earn back all that I spent today, no?"

His answer made Long Zhengyu at a loss whether he had to cry or laugh, and then said, "If you have such a good luck, then why do you need to do some business, then? I don't think you need that since you can become super-rich by gambling on stones every day, no?"

"Anyways, would you like to help load them into the car while I stroll around?" Asked Tang Xiu with a smile.

Thinking for a while, Long Zhengyu then nodded and said, "Fine with me. But remember to give me some pieces of jade articles after you carve some jadeware, okay?"

"No problem!" Tang Xiu smiled and promised him before pulling Tang Xiaohan with him. With Long Zhengyu staying to help, he wasn't afraid that the middle-aged man would pull some trick behind his back.

"Umm?" Half an hour later, Tang Xiu saw an acquaintance in a shed, someone who he did not expect to meet here... Miao Wentang.

Just as he was about to head towards Miao Wentang, however, Tang Xiaohan suddenly stopped his pace and pulled Tang Xiu's hands with some effort.

"What's up?" Asked Tang Xiu after turning around.

Tang Xiaohan's brows were furrowed. He turned his head, pointed to a spot a few meters away and said, "There seems to be something there, Master. It's like... a thumping heart or something like that."

What?

Tang Xiu stared blankly and followed Tang Xiaohan's finger. His eyes immediately landed on a rectangular two meters high and a meter-wide stone standing on the floor. The cuticle layer of the stone was a bit green. When his vision fell on the price tag on the stone below, however, his expression turned strange. It was written: 12 million yuan.

"Let's go there and have a look!"

Pulling Tang Xiaohan to the front of that block of stone, Tang Xiu used his hand to touch it and released his spiritual sense. What shocked him was that he could feel something beating inside the stone. It was as Tang Xiaohan said, it was like the beating of a heart.

What exactly is this thing?

For a moment, Tang Xiu hesitated. Then, he instantly released his Primal Chaos Force to seep into the raw stone. After his energy seeped into the interior of the stone, however, he could feel a suction force from the inside. Though it was not strong, his Primal Chaos Force that had seeped into it was still siphoned away.