Chapter 1091 - Chapter 1100

Chapter 1091: Golden Core

Demonfreak felt like falling into an ice hole. His eyes were full of fear. Even in his dreams, he never expected those eight experts he took great efforts and energy to cultivate were killed in a flash. The blood blotted over the sky as though the blood river in hell, and he couldn't wait for more to escape.

"So strong!"

He was now finally sure this young man had enough power to kill him since his subordinates had strength on par with him.

Staring at Tang Xiu, Demonfreak shouted in a heavy voice, "Who exactly are you? There's no enmity between us, why do you want to eliminate my side?"

" Hmph . You were so full of spirit and vigor when you ordered your men to kill me just now." Tang Xiu sneered. "How could you forget it in just a flash, huh?"

"It's you who wanted to kill first, so I ordered my men... what I did is justifiable self-defense." The old argued man hastily. "Sir, you're very powerful and I'm likely not your opponent. You even have very strong subordinates and most of them are Golden Core Stage experts. But who exactly are you and why do you want to kill us?"

"Hehe, is there a need for you to know who we are, huh? Zero." Tang Xiu chuckled and said, "All the enemies that have been trapped inside my Bloodseed Array came to one end—death. If you want a reason, I can tell you that those trying to seize control over the underground forces in Saipan must die!"

Demonfreak stared dumbly for a second. Then, he furiously shouted, "Fuck it. We're not Saipan locals nor do we have any thoughts to control Saipan's underground forces. I have enmity with the Stygian Club and also a new grudge over the old with that damned Iron Raven. I brought my men here with one purpose—to kill Iron Raven and slay anyone from the Stygian Club!"

"Is that so?"

Shooting him a strange look, Tang Xiu then let out a bit of regret on his handsome face and sighed. "Well, it seems like I shouldn't kill you now that I know your purpose since the Stygian Club and I have deep enmity. Only, that Cadaveric Beast next to you is enough the reason to kill you."

Demonfreak furrowed his brows and asked, "Just for that reason?"

"I'm not a saint. And naturally, I rarely sympathize with the poor state of the world and the people who live in it," said Tang Xiu. "I just understand the truth that life and death are decreed by fate, and so are wealth and destiny, which are matters of destiny. Only, you slaughtered so many people just because you have formidable power. Some conclusions say that one who does so will be spellbound and degenerate into the demonic path. For you to continue living in the world will likely lead to more people suffering in the future. Most of whom will die in your hands and to this Cadaveric Beast."

Demonfreak now looked desperate. He couldn't tell whether Tang Xiu's reason was really true or false, but he was sure that this man would never let him go today. Taking a deep breath, he instantly retreated back while releasing the eight flags, angrily shouting, "Let me go! I give you my word I won't kill anyone—not even one in the future—otherwise, I'll make you pay a heavy price even if I die in your hands today."

"Are you threatening me, by chance?" Tang Xiu gave him a contemptuous look in response. Just as he was about to act, he suddenly recalled something and immediately looked at the geezer and asked, "I can spare your wretched life if you can answer my question."

Demonfreak geezer's complexion changed and he hurriedly asked, "What is it? Just ask. I won't hide anything as long as it's within my knowledge."

Any secret was worth revealing if it means that he could secure his life.