Chapter 621 - Chapter 630

Chapter 621: Having a Conflict Only to Find that the Opponent is Known

Du Yunjie's whole being was petrified. He never dreamed that his powerful big brother would be defeated, more so that it was a thorough defeat without being able to fight back at all.

"Brother..."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Du Yunlong yelled. "This damned thing ends here."

Du Yunjie turned his head in fright and looked at Tang Xiu with fear before nodding silently. Even though he really wasn't reconciled, he had no choice but to lower his head since he didn't want to die yet. He realized that today's incident would be spread throughout the social circles of the influential people of Blue City, and even his family would severely punish him.

And yet, he must admit that his ability was far inferior to the other's!

Without sparing a mind to Du Yunjie, Tang Xiu sat back on the sofa and smilingly said, "Your injury is very heavy, but it's just a small punishment for your own initiative to take the place of your little brother. Go back, rest for a few months and you'll recover."

At this moment, Du Yunlong had sobered up and realized that Tang Xiu was probably a cultivator as well, and therefore had no resentment toward him. He cupped his fists and said, "Friend, I admit that you're very formidable at present, but give me some time and I believe I will surpass and defeat you one day if I cultivate diligently."

"Having confidence is indeed good and all, but don't let your little brother come out and incite trouble again." Tang Xiu smiled. "I held back this time since I appreciate your character, else it would have been impossible for you to go back tonight."

With an accepting expression, Du Yunlong immediately cupped his fists and replied, "Rest assured, there will never be a second time."

The conflict finally concluded after Du Yunlong was badly beaten by Tang Xiu. Under Huang Xu and Wang Zidong's humble invitations, Tang Xiu and Long Zhongyu were invited to the Supreme Hall while the Du Brothers left in a mess. As for the matter in dealing with the aftermath of A' Qiang's dead body and the severely injured thugs of Blue City, this was handled by Du Yunlong.

Inside the Mercedes-Benz outside the building, Shao Mingzhen slowly opened his eyes. As his vision saw through the window and fell on Du Yunlong, his expression changed slightly. He immediately opened the car's door and said in a heavy tone, "Are you injured?"

Du Yunlong was propped up by his men and replied with a bitter expression, "I lost and was seriously injured. It will take a few months for me to recover."

"Everyone else, leave!" Said Shao Mingzhen all of a sudden after being silent for a while.

In just a minute, everyone including Du Yunjie had gone away, leaving only Shao Mingzhen and Du Yunlong at the entrance. Following which, Shao Mingzhen asked in a deep tone, "Is that person also a cultivator? What is his origin?"

"He is, but I don't know his origin," said Du Yunlong bitterly. "He's very strong, and the combat between us was simply a one-sided one. I... I didn't even have a chance to fight back."

Shao Mingzhen's pupils suddenly contracted. He thought for a short while before firmly speaking, "I can't stand by since this incident involves another cultivator. Let's go! Take me to see this man. I really want to know how capable this man is."

"Master, the conflict between my little brother and them has been concluded already," said Du Yunlong quickly. "At that time inside, Huang Xu also hinted me and if my guess I correct, that person should come from Beijing."