Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1090

Chapter 1081: Huge Transaction

The energy shield was depicted in the future technology in many foreign blockbusters Duanmu Lin had watched. It was something he had long been craving to obtain. He felt this energy shield would be essential if it was used by the military. For example, if two armies were fighting and their side was protected by this energy shield, they could definitely avoid a lot of casualties.

And yet... such a kind of advanced technology was used on this trivial Aeroglider?! That was simply wasting an excellent resource!

Duanmu Lin turned to Tang Xiu. He stared at his tranquil expression and inquisitively asked in a deep voice, "Tang Xiu, did you get this technology from that three-star vestige?"

"Senior Duanmu, I did get some tech gadgets from that three-star vestige, but it doesn't include this energy shield." Tang Xiu shook his head and said, "You also have seen the array I've arranged. This energy shield is formed when that array is activated. An array has been installed on the Hectometer Aeroglider, so starting it is equal to activating the defensive array and forming that energy shield. Don't you realize this is the reason the energy batteries can only last up to 100km?"

Duanmu Lin caught the explanation instantly, but he couldn't get Tang Xiu's last question. "What facet should I've realized, though?"

His question made Tang Xiu feel helpless. "It's about the consumption of the batteries! The Hectometer Aeroglider could've been able to fly at least 500km or further should the energy batteries not expend so much power on the energy shield."

Duanmu Lin understood in a flash. Then, he nodded and said, "That makes sense. I've done my own research on arrays, but I found most of the materials needed to arrange them are jade stones. Speaking about it, such energy comes from the jadeites, right?"

"That's correct." Tang Xiu nodded.

Giving him a thumbs up, Duanmu Lin praised. "To think that you actually applied some aspects of cultivation on this tech product, I can only use the word 'awesome' to express my feeling. You're really a genius, Tang Xiu—indigenous talent that definitely transcends everyone else."

"Hahaha." Tang Xiu couldn't help laughing and said, "You're flattering me, Senior Duanmu. Anyways, what about the third question?"

"The last one is about the features for the upgraded version of this Hectometer Aeroglider," said Duanmu Lin. "Will it have other functions? I can sign the contract with you here and now if your answer satisfies me."

Tang Xiu and Kang Xia exchanged glances. Just as the latter was about to speak, Tang Xiu slightly raised his hand to stop her and said, "I can guarantee that the upgraded version of the Hectometer Aeroglider will have at least one more feature."

"And that is?" asked Duanmu Lin impatiently.

"Invisibility," answered Tang Xiu.

"What?!!"

Tang Xiu's answered shocked and scared Duanmu Lin. Invisibility meant stealth. Anything that could go invisible in this world would be horrifying.

"There's one caveat of this invisible Hectometer Aeroglider, however," continued Tang Xiu. "We're not prepared to sell them since this feature is too terrifying. It will cause great damage should evil people use it."

Aside from feeling relieved, Duanmu Lin was burning inside. If this Hectometer Aeroglider had such a stealth feature, it was definitely on par with the so-called divine armament. If all the Chinese soldiers in the future used this gadget and went into stealth mode after starting it, they would definitely be able to completely annihilate all the enemies they fought, literally! After all, the enemies couldn't see them, but they could clearly see them. They could just come before the enemies without them being aware of anything... such an effect was...