Chapter 1351 - Chapter 1360

Chapter 1351: Being Driven Beyond Forbearance

Venerable Netherworld, who stood next to Nine Nether Swordmeister, quickly grabbed the latter's arm and shook his head indifferently. "Those three men have Myriad Sword Sect behind them. You're also well aware of this sect's power. Further, the Myriad Sword Sect still has the Everlasting Palace behind them. You may be able to help Dao Master Qing Feng for now if you fight them, but you'll likely be the target of crazy pursuit by the Myriad Sword Sect once we enter the Secret Palace."

"But I can't just watch Qing Feng face such a predicament and misfortune without doing nothing!" Nine Nether Swordmeister angrily rebuked. "You also know what kind of relationship is between me and him."

Venerable Netherworld was silent for a moment before slowly said, "Qing Feng has real connections with many people, and you're not the only person who thinks like that at the moment. Just wait a bit more. If someone else takes action, it won't be too late for you to step forward. Else, you'll be hunted down endlessly in the future once you provoke such a feud with the Myriad Sword Sect."

"But..." Nine Nether Swordmeister broke free from Venerable Netherworld's grip and hesitated.

"No buts," cut Venerable Netherworld with a cold face as he added with a heavy voice, "There are countless powerhouses in this place now, and the relationship between the various forces is intricate. No one can say if someone is an enemy or a friend. Endure it and be patient. Step forward when those people act beyond the limit of forbearance. You can expect that I won't sit idly by then as well."

Nine Nether Swordmeister hesitated for a while and then finally remained silent. He was well aware that even if he got involved, he could only lead Dao Master Qing Feng out of danger, but it was impossible for him to kill those Myriad Sword Sect's three Perfected Golden Immortals. After all, the number of experts from this sect who came here was definitely more than these three. If Venerable Netherworld got involved, the odds of solving the problem would be much greater.

A blurry figure suddenly flickered from the northwest and appeared in the middle of the fight in mid-air in the blink of an eye. The new arrival was a blue-haired stout man with an immortal sword sheathed on his back.

"Blue Ocean Tidal."

The instant he drew his immortal sword from its sheath, a blue sword wave formed in a flash and smashed toward the Myriad Sword Sect's three Perfected Golden Immortals.

Nine Nether Swordmeister's complexion slightly changed and he blurted in a low voice, "That's Indigent Whale Sea Emperor of Heavenly Ocean Immortal Domain! I never thought he was friends with Dao Master Qing Feng."

Venerable Netherworld shook his head and sighed. "Indigent Whale Sea Emperor's personality is similar to Dao Master Qing Feng's. He's also a warm and genial person, so it's no wonder that they can become best friends. But this guy is now getting involved, no doubt he will incur a feud with the Myriad Sword Sect. He's just pulling the grudge over to the sea clans in the Heavenly Ocean region."

"Indigent Whale Sea Emperor is truly brave and loyal to go to such lengths for the sake of his friends," said Nine Nether Swordmeister coldly. "That's the reason why he could fully unite the Heavenly Ocean region under him. Mortals and Immortals in that region are extraordinarily united under him. Further, many powerhouses who admire him have all gone there to take shelter, causing the region to increase in strength immensely. Unless the Myriad Sword Sect fully dispatches all their manpower, it's nearly impossible to cause a big loss to Indigent Whale Sea Emperor and the Heavenly Ocean region."