Chapter 1051 - Chapter 1060

Chapter 1051: Balderdash Statements

"With your current cultivation level and progress speed, how long will it take to break through to the Nascent Soul Stage?" asked Duanmu Lin without thinking.

"Huh?" Tang Xiu was confused and thought for a moment. "Why do you ask?"

"I ordered Aquababe to send you the measurement rank of demonic beasts, so you should have read it, right?" said Duanmu Lin. "We've investigated and assessed that there is a huge demonic beast in the depth of the Himalayas whose strength should be comparable to experts at the Nascent Soul Stage. That's why I need a powerhouse who can... defeat and kill it. I won't take a dime out of any demonic beasts' corpses if you can break through to the Nascent Soul Stage in a short time."

A smile appeared on the corner of Tang Xiu's mouth. He was not a normal cultivator since he cultivated in the most profound cultivation art in the Demon Realm, the Heavenly Art of Cosmic Genesis. He was even sure that the expert who created this cultivation art was absolutely the likes of those common Devil Kings in the Demon Realm, and he was very likely a Demonic God who had ascended to the God's Realm.

Therefore, his current strength was enough to compare to the experts at the Nascent Soul Stage. He was confident that he could kill experts at the early-stage of Nascent Soul. If he were to encounter one at the mid-stage of Nascent Soul, he believed that he'd somehow able to fight him if he unleashed everything he got, though he wouldn't have a choice but to flee to save his own life if he were to meet those at the late-stage of Nascent Soul.

"Three months. I'd need at least three months to break through to the Nascent Soul Stage. The premise is that I have a large number of demonic beasts' corpses. By then, I can also land a heavy blow to demonic beasts at Nascent Soul Stage and seriously injured it," Tang Xiu replied with a fabricated lie intentionally.

"Aren't you becoming too powerful?" Duanmu Lin exclaimed with amazement. "You only need three months to reach the Nascent Soul Stage? That's great! Great! If so, then all the demonic beasts' corpses will be handed to you as long as I can obtain them. I can negotiate with the other cultivation forces to hand as many demonic beasts' corpses as possible."

"Thank you, then!"

Tang Xiu let out a vague smile and then hung up. His eyes then shifted to the scenery of ice and snow in the surroundings. This occasion had turned into a godsend opportunity to get treasures instead of being a chore to him now. Although some materials from demonic corpses' bodies were indeed helpful to his cultivation, it was still a far cry compared to the Demon Cores.

Demon Cores were the quintessence of the demonic beasts themselves, just like Golden Cores to human cultivators. The Golden Core of a human cultivator was like a supreme treasure to demonic beasts. If the latter were to swallow a human cultivator's Golden Core, their strength would advance by leaps and bounds. After all, a Golden Core was the quintessence of the cultivation of its respective human cultivator—the main source of his or her own power.

"Xue Sha, take these interspatial rings and put all the demonic beasts' corpses into them. Also, contact Mo Awu, Jin Shi, Ye Shisan, and Hao Lei. Send each of them one interspatial ring and tell them to gather all the Demon Cores and the corpses of demonic beasts for me." While handing over five interspatial rings to Xue Sha, Tang Xiu issued him his order.

"Understood!"

Xue Sha was temporarily appointed as the vice-captain of the team by Tang Xiu, so he immediately assigned some men to convey his orders. After picking up two people each for Mo Awu's team and the other three, the assigned people then quickly left.