Chapter 611 - Chapter 620

Chapter 611: Becoming Popular Again

At two in the afternoon, Tang Xiu, Long Xueyao, and Tian Xiaomeng left the Bluestar Welfare House. They had done all they could today for the welfare house. Though the trio couldn't guess how many people would pay attention and what changes would occur to the welfare house.

Tang Xiu himself had transferred 2 million yuan into the Bluestar Welfare House's public account, and so did Tian Xiaomeng with her pledge of 100 thousand yuan.

"Alright, ladies. Now I'll treat you to a meal." Tang Xiu didn't let Long Xueyao drive this time, as he drove the car himself and took the two women to hit the road.

"Tang Xiu, the lunch must be on me today." Long Xueyao shook her head. "I'd rather not have lunch today if you refuse."

"Eh? Why?" Tang Xiu was puzzled.

"I originally asked you to come help me move some things, but I never thought that things would evolve into this kind of situation, to be honest." Long Xueyao seriously said. "Anyhow, I'm very happy, excited, and grateful for that. I alone can't support the entire welfare house despite having a high salary, and you've done a lot today. So, I want to do what I can to express my gratitude, even if the opportunity is just merely treating you to a meal."

Tang Xiu was taken aback and fell into silence for a moment, before nodding and saying, "Since it will be your treat, then let us head to an upscale restaurant today, and I'll take the honors to pick the place. Do you object to it?"

Long Xueyao let out a smile in response and gently shook her head.

Tian Xiaomeng who sat on the back seat had unknowingly activated her live broadcast channel, and thus the conversation between Tang Xiu and Long Xueyao was aired by her.

In the live channel, the viewers that had originally left began to come back again, and many were curious as to how high-class the restaurant Tang Xiu chose would be. Certainly, there were also some who raised a ruckus, commenting that Tang Xiu's philanthropic deeds before was nothing but a show. After all, he had just finished the live broadcast at that welfare house, and now he was going to such an extravagant place to have a meal. It was a stark contrast and hardly justifiable.

Koufu Spicy Numbing Stir-Fry Pot.

After Tang Xiu parked the car outside, he let out a smile and said, "I heard the Spicy Numbing Stir-Fry Pot is very popular among girls. You two have no problems with hot and spicy things, right?"

Long Xueyao herself didn't care what kind of meal she would have, so she let out a smile, showing that she didn't have a problem with it. After Tian Xiaomeng came down from the car, she aimed her mobile at the signboard of Koufu Spicy Numbing Stir-Fry Pot, and then pouted her small mouth while her fingers typed the words: This is the legendary top grade, high-class, upscale...

In an instant, hundreds of thousands of subscribers and viewers watching the live broadcast channel burst into laughter, along with an incoming burst of smiling and amused emojis from everywhere. Some of the viewers with bad tastes were quick to comment: Luckily, it's not the hot spicy soup often sold in street stalls she's gonna eat, else we would surely see the goddess turning into a boiled duck, getting wrapped and flying to someone's house...

Tian Xiaomeng saw Long Xueyao waving at her. After calling out, she watched her and Tang Xiu walking into the store and then spoke in a low voice, "I'm telling you a secret. Divine Doctor Tang is actually a rich bigwig, and he certainly doesn't want to make Sis Long Xueyao spend her money. I haven't told you all before, but he has donated 2 million yuan to the Bluestar Welfare House today. Alright, I just spilled the secret now, so I feel quite good. Anyways, Mengmeng is starving, so I have to calm my belly first."