Chapter 831 - Chapter 840

Chapter 831 - Using The Carrot and Stick Treatmen

Spectre never thought of himself as the world's strongest man. He had encountered many strong enemies in his multiple decade assassination career—even some he had to flee from. However, the handsome Oriental youth before him right now had a terrifying strength that sent chills and dread down to his heart.

'He's too strong.'

He was perfectly aware of the strength possessed by the two brothers, Ammos and Ammosai. Defeating the duo would never be an easy feat for him, let alone doing it so easily like Tang Xiu.

Suddenly, Tang Xiu, who had been beating Ammos and Ammosai brothers, turned to look at Spectre and asked, "Do you think this kind of beating is meaningless?"

"I find it meaningless indeed," indifferently replied Spectre with squinted eyes.

Tang Xiu smiled and raised his hands to the front of his eyes. Then he turned his palms upward as two glittering blue crystals sudden emerged above, making Ammos and Ammosai feel a sense of foreboding as Tang Xiu penetrated the blue crystals into their bodies.

"AAARGH..."

Tragic screams burst out from their mouths. Their bodies stiffened in that instant, and they suddenly curled and rolled up on the floor with their bodies violently convulsing. Their facial features distorted while their green veins on their forehead bulged out and all the blood vessels inside their bodies suddenly rebelled. The agonizing pain made the duo feel that death was much better than being alive for the first time.

Tang Xiu turned to look at Spectre and said with a pale smile, "Since I've come here, you only have to remember one thing—that those who follow me will prosper and those who are against me will vanish. It's better to go out with me than stay in this dark prison or constantly wander around."

Spectre backtracked two steps, but the dread and solemnity on his face suddenly turned into a smile as he said, "If my guess is correct, you should be a Chinese, am I right? I've studied the culture of your country and read a certain sentence in a book that said people might be somewhere while longing to be somewhere else. Hopefully I didn't misuse idiom. But how are you going to solve this problem? Also, this is the act of punishing others to warn the rest, isn't it? It won't work on me, unfortunately. Even if I can't beat you, I don't think you can stop me from escaping either."

"You're overestimating your abilities, you know that?" said Tang Xiu indifferently while flipping his hand to take out a jade bottle. "Even if you grow wings, you can never escape from the palm of my hand if I want it so. Try it if you don't believe me."

"I'll give you a chance, then. I'll leave this place with you and go outside to work for you if you can catch me," sneered Spectre.

Having said that, his hand instantly slashed the steel door at the speed of lightning as his figure dashed forward like a lightning bolt.

"Spirit Order Art."

Tang Xiu activated a seal as hazy energy instantly shot toward the back of Spectre. His body, which was about to rush out of the door, suddenly stiffened. At the same time, Tang Xiu quickly took out four array disks from the interspatial ring and swiftly arranged the Four Divisions Array to trap Spectre inside.

"BREAK!"

Spectre roared furiously and his complexion flushed red. The energy inside his body violently burst out to shatter that special energy inside his body, restoring his rigid body to normal. He complacently laughed inwardly and continued his sprint to the door.