• Chapter Six •

With the boys gone to the high school, both Madelyn and Camryn decided they should scope out Tracy's apartment. In order to save time, the girls decided to split up with Camryn going to the apartment while Madelyn spoke to some of Tracy's friends.

The younger Hale hoped that her sister and the boys had more luck in getting more information because she just wasted an entire afternoon with the witch's so-called friends.

"This case sucks." Madelyn said with a groan as both her and Camryn climbed out of the Jeep.

"Tell me about it." Dean grumbled, climbing out of the Impala that was parked next to the girls car. "Find anything?"

"Nope." Camryn replied. "Her apartment was empty."

"And no luck with her friends either." Madelyn added quickly before Dean could ask. "They have no idea where she is. It's like the bitch took off with her broomstick."

"She could be making the third sacrifice any time." Sam stated as they began making their way towards the motel room.

"Yes, thank you, Sam." Dean replied sarcastically just as the group was stopped by a little boy in an astronaut costume.

"Trick or treat." The little boy said.

Dean looked at him and glanced around his surroundings. "This is a motel." He sassed.

"So?" The kid questioned.

"So, we don't have any candy." The hunter said.

"No, we have a ton in the uh.." Sam began as he looked back, pointing towards the Impala only to trail off from the look his older brother was giving him.

"We did, but it's gone." Dean said and looked down at the little boy, who looked at him quite unimpressed. "Sorry, kid, we can't help ya."

"I want candy." The kid persisted.

"Well, I think you've had enough." Dean replied, indicating towards the child's weight

The little boy glared at the 6'1" hunter, narrowing his eyes into slits as he walked past him, but not before shoving his shoulder into Deans body.

Dean scoffed lightly and held up his hands in defense before he was elbowed in the ribcage by Madelyn and swatted upside the head by Camryn. "Ah! What was that for?" He asked.

"That was mean." Camryn scolded.

"That little kid's a menace." Dean grumbled.

"Aww, someone wanted to steal Dean-o's candy." Madelyn teased with a baby tone, making Dean smile sarcastically at her.

"Alright, guys, cool it." Sam chuckled lightly with an amused smirk and then led the way upstairs towards the motel room.

Upon entry into the room, the young hunter instantly drew his gun and moved forward in an offensive stance, aiming his weapon at the two intruders who stood in the room.