• Chapter Seventeen •

"You want Anna?" Sam questioned with an arched brow, shifting his gaze between the two angels. "Why?"

"Out of the way." Uriel ordered with a glare.

"Woah, woah, woah." Dean intervened. "Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

A small smirk tugged at the corners of the suit-cladded angel's lips. "Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle." He replied.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" The eldest hunter stated.

"As a matter of fact, we are." Castiel responded. "And?"

"And?" Sam repeated with an incredulous expression. "Anna's an innocent girl."

"She is far from innocent." The angel in the trench coat replied.

The younger hunter raised his brow in question. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel spat harshly. "Now give us the girl."

"Sorry." Dean replied. "Get yourself another one. Try JDate."

"Who's going to stop us? You two? The half breeds?" The angel questioned as he raised his hand. "Or this demon whore?"

Suddenly, Ruby was thrown back into the wall, which would've made Madelyn laugh had the situation been different.

"Cas, stop.. Please." Sam pleaded with the angel in the trench coat but Castiel merely raised his hand and touched the hunter's forehead, causing his body to collapse to the floor.

"Sam!" Madelyn exclaimed and caught his unconscious body before it could hit the floor and supported his head against her shoulder.

Dean glared at the angels standing in front of him with Camryn standing beside him, as her greyish blue gaze was set firmly on her father and his angel companion.

"I've been waiting for this." Uriel mused with a smirk and advanced forward to strike.

But suddenly, a bright flash of white light engulfed the entire room, temporarily blinding the occupants inside. It lasted for a couple of seconds before it had dimmed down completely, and both Castiel and Uriel were gone.

"What the.." Dean said, completely baffled as both he and Camryn looked around for any sign of the two angels.

They seemed to have.. Vanished.

The eldest hunter and huntress soon heard a soft groan from behind them, and glanced over their shoulders to see Sam stirring in Madelyn's arms, indicating that he was gaining consciousness.

"I've got you.." Madelyn cooed gently as her best friend opened his eyes, his hazel gaze meeting her blue.

She gave him a soft smile and proceeded to slowly help him up to his feet.

Sighing to himself in relief that his little brother was alright, Dean's verdant gaze hardened as he glanced around the room.

"Anna." He called. "Anna!"

The young woman in question stepped out, her arms and hands covered in blood. "Are they -- are they gone?" She stammered.

"Did you kill them?" Dean asked.

"No." The red-head answered with a shake of her head. "I sent them away.. Far away."

The sandy haired male arched a brow. "You want to tell us how?" He quizzed.

"That just popped in my head." Anna replied, fear laced in her voice as she gestured towards the wall behind her. "I don't know how I did it. I just did it."