• Chapter Thirty-Four •

"I can't even begin to tell you how crazy you two are." Was the first thing that left Pamela's mouth as she entered the motel room as she felt the counter and the chair.

"Well, Pamela, you're a sight for sore eyes." Sam said with a chuckle, closing the door behind her.

The psychic paused in step and turned around, lowering her sunglasses far enough to reveal her white plastic eyes.

"Aww, that's sweet, Grumpy." She replied and put her sunglasses back on. "What do you say to deaf people?"

Dean dropped his gaze to the floor as Sam stood uncomfortably, glancing towards Madelyn for help.

Madelyn rolled her eyes with a smile and shifted her gaze towards the psychic woman. "Hey, Pam." She greeted.

"Hey, Madelyn. Camryn." Pamela greeted the girls and shifted her attention to the unusually quiet Winchester brothers. "Now I know it was none of these girls so which one of you brainiacs came up with astral projection?"

Dean raised his hand. "Yo." He answered, confirming that it was his idea.

"Of course." The psychic replied, not surprised in the slightest. "Chachi."

The eldest hunter's brow furrowed in confusion as he turned to his brother and the girls. "Chachi?" He quizzed.

Sam simply shrugged in response as both Camryn and Madelyn smirked in amusement at Dean's confusion.

"So, let's be clear." Pamela said grabbing the attention of both the Winchester brothers and the Hale sister. "You want to rip your souls out of your bodies and take a little stroll through the spirit world?"

"Mm-hmm." Dean hummed.

"Do you have any idea how heavy-duty insane that is?" The woman questioned, folding her arms across her chest.

"Maybe, but that's where the reaper is, so.." The eldest hunter trailed off.

"So, it's nuts." Pamela stated.

"Not if you know what you're doing." Dean responded.

"You don't know what you're doing." Pamela argued simply.

"No, but you do."

"Yeah, I do." The psychic said. "And guess what? I'm sick of being hauled back into your angel-demon, Soc-Greaser crap."

"Look, I'd love to be kicking back with a cold one, watching Judge Judy, too." The sandy haired male replied.

"Nice." Pamela responded. "More blind jokes?"

"You know what I mean." Dean said. "We're talking the end of the world here, okay? No more tasseled leather pants, no more Ramones CDs, no more nothing."

The dark haired woman remained silent, her attention still focused onto the brothers.

"We need your help."

Sam pulled the curtains closed, engulfing the room in darkness with the only source of light being that of the candles that Dean had lit

The eldest Winchester flicked the lighter closed and dropped it on to the table next to several of the candles that were burning around the motel room. He picked up one of the candles and brought it over to the bedside table, shielding the flame with his hand.

"Tell me something, geniuses." Pamela said, sitting on a chair between the two beds. "Even if you do break into the veil and you find the reaper, how are you gonna save it?"

"With style and class." Dean answered.

"You're gonna be two walking pieces of fog who can't touch or move anything." The psychic pointed out. "You'll be defenseless, hotshot."

"I seem to recall a bunch of ghosts beating the crap out of us." Sam said.

"Yeah, well, they had plenty of time to practice." The woman responded.

"Well, the, I guess we got to start cramming." The sandy haired male stated.

"Wow, couple of heroes." Pamela replied sarcastically. "Alright. Lie down. Close your eyes." She instructed, patting one of the beds.

Glancing at Camryn and Madelyn, who stared at them with unease, the brothers made their way towards the beds and lied down on the mattress.

Camryn made her way over to Dean, lowering herself down on to the edge of the bed as she took her hand into his.

"Come back to me, okay?" She said, playing with his hand nervously.

To ease her worry and calm her nerves, Dean slowly laced their fingers together. "I promise." He replied with a soft smile. "I love you."

A soft gasp escaped from the blonde as she stared down at the hunter in slight shock as her heart fluttered.

Three words.

Those three special little words had been uttered for the very first time.

A soft smile grace her lips as her greyish-blue gaze sparkled with happiness. She leaned down and gently captured his lips with hers in a sweet kiss.

"I love you." She repeated softly, her lips brushing against his causing for his smile to broaden as he stared at her.

Sam and Madelyn watched witnessed the sweet moment between their older siblings, watching them with smiles on their faces before Madelyn tore her gaze away and shifted it towards Sam, who soon met her gaze.

"You better come back.." She threatened softly, holding his hand in her lap.

"You know I will." He replied, giving her hand a gentle squeeze in reassurance.

The young blonde smiled softly and leaned forward, pressing her lips against his forehead and moved his hair away from his eyes.

"Animum vult decipi, ergo decipiatur. Vis, vis, vis." Pamela began the incantation, having given the couples a moment to themselves. "Okay, guys. That's it. Showtime."