• Chapter Eighteen •

The group spun around to find Anna staring directly at them while Ruby stood behind her with her arms folded.

"Nice job watching her." Dean said sarcastically.

Ruby shrugged her shoulders lightly as she gave him a pointed look. "I'm watching her." She replied.

"No, you're right, Anna." Sam sighed softly. "Is there anything you want to tell us?"

"About what?" The young woman quizzed.

"The angels said you were guilty of something." The young hunter stated. "Why would they say that?"

"You tell me." She replied. "Tell me why my life has been leveled.. Why my parents are dead. I don't know. I swear. I would give anything to know."

"Okay." Sam nodded softly. "Then let's find out."

"How?" Anna asked with worried eyes.

"We're here!" Dean said as he helped a woman down the staircase that led into the basement

The woman was fair in complexion, had wavy black hair and stood at 5'6" in height with sunglasses concealing her eyes.

"Pamela, hey!" Sam greeted with a smile as his gaze fell onto the dark haired woman.

"Sam?" She quizzed.

"Its me." The young hunter confirmed. "It's Sam."

"Sam, is that you?" She asked and held her hands out to feel for him.

"I'm right here." He said as he approached her and allowed her to touch his cheek for a brief moment.

"Oh. Know how I can tell?" She asked before she grabbed his butt, which made Sam jump at the contact before he exchanged glances with his brother and the girls. "That perky little ass of yours. You could bounce a nickel off that thing."

"You sure can." Madelyn teased with a smirk, enjoying how flustered her best friend was getting.

"Madelyn Hale, is that you?" Pamela asked, recognising the blonde's voice.

"Yeah." The young Nephilim confirmed with a smile. "Hi, Pam."

"Hi." The woman greeted with a smile. "Now where's your-- Oh, hi, Camryn." She said, sensing the eldest blonde's presence.

Camryn smiled. "Hey, Pam."

"So, of course I know it's you, grumpy." Pamela said, shifting her attention towards Sam. "Same way I know that's a demon, and that poor girl's Anna and that you've been secretly eyeing Madelyn's rack."

A dark blush dusted across Madelyn's cheeks as she pulled her jacket closer around herself, while Sam's eyes widened in shock.

"Sammy, you sly dog!" Dean smirked at his younger brother as Camryn bit back an amused smile.