9

Harry Styles

"You're cheating! For fuck's sake, Cleodora." I tried to reach out my hand to take the knife away from her but she was much faster, switching the blade to her other hand and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

We had the brilliant idea of testing our aim right after dinner and another bottle of wine, and also two hours of just us talking and enjoying each other's company.

I actually washed the dishes and cleaned everything up after we were done, because Cleo said she had to 'freshen up'. Maybe she went to the bathroom as an excuse to let me clean things on my own.

Now we were in the bedroom and I had drawn improvised targets on the large wall in front of my bed, with some black marker I found downstairs.

A wall that was now filled with holes from the knives we'd both been throwing for the past half an hour. I didn't mind, I could get it fixed some other time... plus, I really enjoyed this. We just let go and had fun, it'd been a while since I felt this light.

"I don't cheat, loser." She laughed, standing up from the bed. "It's not my fault you keep looking at my boobs. I got it right every single time."

Fuck, she had a point. But come on, it would be a crime not to look at her tits, they had to be admired while I was holding myself back not to touch them just yet.

"This isn't even serious, we were just playing. Those aren't real targets." I huffed, standing up as well and glancing at the wall.

Shit, she was very good.

The knives she had thrown were still stuck on the wall and practically glued on one another because she would always hit the bull's eye.

And I missed twice, but I blamed it on her.

"It was your idea to play. I told you you'd lose." She looked up at me with innocent eyes, and I couldn't stop myself from lowering my gaze to her tits again. "Do you hear the collar calling your name?"

This brat side of her was getting on my nerves but also turning me on very much. I knew she didn't like dominating, but now she was determined to make me wear this fucking collar just to annoy me... I had never been submissive in my life, this was so weird to me.

But maybe, just maybe, I was curious to see what she could do to me if I was at her mercy.

Not tonight though, I had other plans.

She looked so fucking hot, it was hard to keep my hands to myself all these hours. This dress she was wearing was simple, but the thin silk fabric was enough to let me see how hard her nipples were... begging for attention.

And the fact she wasn't wearing a bra was indeed very distracting, I shouldn't have come up with this target idea.

Our date was actually very nice though, it was a first for both of us and I needed to feel something good after these shitty days. My mind wasn't in the best place and I tried to stop the sadness with distractions, which was impossible.

But being close to Cleo and seeing how hard she was trying to cheer me up meant the world to me. And it was a good reminder that she was with me... that she loved me and that I wasn't alone.

"We'll do this again, with guns. With actual targets. And other knives." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

And she surprised me when she slowly grabbed the hem of her dress, starting to lift it up until she revealed her underwear and the holster around her hips with a smaller knife.

But my eyes were focused on the underwear, Jesus fucking Christ.

It was completely see-through, and the black lace snakes gracing the front made my hands itch to take it off. I remembered buying this for her and it was the first time I was seeing her wearing it. She had her own plans tonight, I see.