52

Harry Styles

"I ordered this shit with no fucking onions, why the fuck are there onions on the fucking pizza?" I could hear Cleo complaining all the way from the kitchen, and I was trying really hard to behave.

Zayn had just picked up the pizza she ordered through the phone and Cleo was very fucking specific with her requests, I'd never seen so many toppings mixed together. But looks like they didn't do what she asked for.

If only they knew she was willing to burn that pizza place to the ground because of this mistake... her mood had only gotten worse in the past hours.

She told me she wanted pizza and wine, and I was doing my best to keep her tamed. I'd never experienced this before and a woman in her period was quite something.

I knew this had to suck for her, I mean, she hadn't gotten her period in so long and I couldn't blame her for forgetting a few pills... we were under so much stress that it could make anyone lose their minds.

Her behavior made more sense now too... why she was grumpier than usual, switching so quickly from horny to angry to annoyed. Cleo was often in a bad mood but that was child's play compared to this.

She was in the worst mood ever and I was trying to stop myself from fighting back, but my personality made it extremely difficult.

Thank god Zayn stayed though, at least she had someone to talk to and keep her distracted so she could stop arguing with me. She said he was a much better company than me today and it wasn't my fault she was being annoying, I was sure she said that to piss me off.

I bet she was preferring his company because he was too terrified to talk back, therefore it seemed like he was always agreeing with her and I was the bad guy.

But I was conflicted because Zayn's presence here only made the whole party situation worse. Now he had actually agreed to go with Cleo and there was nothing I could do, it was two against one.

I knew I was impulsive and stupid sometimes, and if I was the one telling them to stop and think then the situation was actually worrying.

I still had some hope that I could make Cleo change her mind, I just wanted her to see how much I wanted to keep her safe, I didn't think she understood how I felt ever since she was kidnapped. I never doubted her potential or Zayn's, I just couldn't take it if she got hurt. Especially if she dragged Zayn along and got him hurt too.

They were the only people I loved and cared about, and this was the first time I couldn't get involved. And I couldn't sneak in or do anything because it could only endanger their lives even more.

I hated feeling useless.

And there was the small detail that Cleo was on her period. I'd never seen someone be in so much pain and handle it the way she was doing, but how the fuck was she supposed to go to a party like this?

It was rare to see Cleo so fragile but I had no idea how she managed to seem scarier, as Zayn put it.

I wasn't scared of her, but she was much bolder now, even before she got high. She was done with everything and everyone, not giving a fuck and having her unexpected mood swings, making me feel like I was on a rollercoaster.

She smoked with Zayn and that calmed her down a little by the time i returned to the living room earlier today, after I stormed out when I was feeling too fucking pissed off. They were eating ice cream together and watching tv, and I really tried to not be jealous when I saw the way she was so close to him while barely dressed.

Don't get me wrong, I trusted Zayn and Cleo, but I couldn't help the jealousy. It was eating me alive and she was so unbothered... putting her feet on his lap... this was making my mood worse.