70

Cleo Horan

"I swear to god that if you drive over another pothole, I will cut your dick off," I said through gritted teeth, closing my eyes to inhale very deeply before I ended up causing a crash.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Harry said sweetly, and I could just picture the smile he had on his face. "But I know you're full of shit because you'd miss my dick too much."

I opened my eyes and glanced sideways at Harry, I was sure he could tell I wasn't joking at all.

"I wouldn't be so confident, I really enjoyed the vibrator. Seems like a nice replacement." I raised one eyebrow at him and his fingers flexed on the steering wheel when he clenched his jaw. "So I'd stop this if I were you."

"Are you sure you want to start something you obviously can't finish, baby?" He asked me with a cute little smile, his dimples indented on his cheeks and it seemed like he was the most innocent person ever. Innocent my ass.

Well, not even my ass was innocent anymore thanks to him, and I was currently sitting over a very soft pillow as we were finally on our way to New York.

He spanked me too hard last night, probably the hardest ever, and I couldn't even put some pants on. I was wearing a black cotton dress along with my boots, and the knife Zayn had given me for my birthday was safely tucked in there.

We'd been in the car for only three hours now and Harry was annoying me so fucking much. First, with the potholes he made sure to drive over, the impact made me groan in pain every time and he was enjoying this more than he should.

It was the 'punishment I asked for', as he put it... and I knew that I dug my own grave, but he never ceased to amaze me.

Maybe it was a bad idea to almost get railed to death last night, I honestly needed about thirty minutes before I could manage to form a coherent sentence again, and Harry had to carry me to the bathroom so I could pee and so he could clean up the mess we both made on our bodies.

He helped me shower, despite nearly letting me slip on purpose just to scare me.

This wasn't funny at all, my legs were still numb and I was walking as if I got shot on both thighs. His dick caused more damage than all the times I got seriously injured during a fight, and this wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't forgotten about our little road trip.

It slipped my mind, I was so comfortable around Harry and excited about spending some time alone with him that I simply forgot that we'd be in a car for the next few days.

I was excited because this was going to be fun, I loved the little moments we shared whenever we were in a car. It was where we grew closer together when it all started, and also the place he told me he was in love with me.

Well, he almost told me because we were interrupted, but it's the thought that counts.

This was supposed to be a much-deserved break from all the shit we recently went through. We all needed this, especially Harry.

I knew he was still very upset because of Gemma, and I just wanted to help him feel better. That's why I got so carried away last night, it seemed like there was no one else but us in the world.

And yes, I was a bit bolder than I planned... it was fun to tease him, even though he was completely in control. I knew he needed that, and to be honest, I needed to give up control just as much.

We were a perfect match, sometimes I wondered if we were supposed to end up together even if the circumstances were different. I liked to believe that the universe could be kind to me despite all the unforgivable things I'd done, and Harry was the only thing making life worth living.