19

Harry Styles

"A bit faster, please," I told Cleo as she started bandaging my shoulder right after she removed the bullet, and I was sick and tired of getting shot in the same place.

I didn't feel any pain, I was pretty sure my shoulder was numb already from all the times I'd been shot there.

Well, I was a bit reckless when I simply stood there shooting back at three armed men, but Cleo only had her knife and I had to be in front of her to keep her safe. But their aim was pretty shitty if you asked me.

I managed to kill two of them and Cleo told me we had to keep one alive so we could ask important questions, and we had a small argument over that because I wanted to kill them all. But I knew she was being smart, we had no clue as to why they broke into the penthouse because Liam wasn't among them and they weren't the FBI.

So I agreed on letting her keep one alive, knowing very well she'd mercilessly kill him after we were done.

"Faster? I'm sorry but you just fucked the soul out of my body and I still can't feel my legs properly, and Zayn literally saw me when I had cum on my face! So yes, I'm a bit stressed and overwhelmed and distracted because, on top of it all, some random guys tried to fucking kill us while my vagina is still recovering!" Cleo said very aggressively, but I had a feeling she forgot Zayn was in the kitchen too, so I cocked my head to the side, in his direction.

Her eyes widened and she cursed under her breath, blushing just as much as when I cleaned the small bit of cum she had forgotten to clean off her face.

That's why her top was all stained, she had used it to clean herself in a hurry before we made our way downstairs... and what a fucking surprise we had tonight.

I was currently sitting on one of the stools by the counter and she was standing between my legs. I'd grabbed the first aid kit and we came to the kitchen because Zayn kept saying he was hungry and he wouldn't stop talking until we got him something to eat, probably because he was a bit in shock because of what happened.

"I've heard worse, trust me." He groaned, taking a sip of his water as he tried to sober up. "Don't worry about me now."

He was still wasted as fuck and he had eaten three slices of pizza already as Cleo took care of my gunshot wound.

And I really didn't care about what Zayn saw or heard, it was his choice to come into my apartment uninvited. Fucking Cleo wasn't something I'd apologize for and I wasn't ashamed at all of what we'd done or how loud we were.

She was feeling awkward because of the whole cum on her face issue, plus I was sure she was overthinking about what Zayn probably heard.

He wouldn't remember anything in the morning, his breath smelled of vodka and Zayn always forgot what he did when he drank that.

What a fucking mess.

I could understand Cleo's bad mood because this was the last thing I expected tonight.

There was a man tied up in my living room, unconscious after I knocked him out so we could talk about what the fuck had just happened, and my plan for the night certainly didn't include this.

The fact Zayn had shown up drunk out of his mind was also very unexpected.

I was worried about him and also very fucking pissed at the same time. I couldn't yell at him now because he wasn't aware of how fucking careless and stupid he was, it'd be useless.

He was clearly followed by these guys, which were probably the same ones who followed Cleo and me when we were driving back from the tattoo appointment. Now who the fuck they were I had no idea.