Powder?

I slowed to a stop, tilting my head slightly at the alley I had stopped in. It was just beside the Last Drop, stuck between two large buildings with a view of a large tower right between them. I carefully stepped forward as Squeaks jumped from my shoulder and to the ground, head held high as she sniffed the air. But I didn't pay any attention to her. I tilted my head a little, eyes focusing on two lines that ran from one building to the next. The bottom one looked to have been reattached to the Last Drop. A flash of pink and blue clouded my vision before suddenly--there was a stuffed bunny hanging between the two. And then I heard boots crunching next to me, looking over and seeing--a pink-haired girl standing right beside me. But instead of having a blank face like usual, it was full of features... including those crystal blue eyes.

          "Got a plan for this one?" I felt myself asking, and the girl looked over at me.

          "Was hoping you had one."

          I looked back up to the two lines before instinctively looking over to the side. My eyes caught on a small hole indented in the Last Drop, tilting my head slightly.

          "Hoist me up there," I said, pointing to the hole. The girl's eyes drifted over, and I watched as she frowned before turning back to me.

          "Where?" she questioned. I took in a deep breath before slowly walking over, looking up at the hole in the building. I tilted my head a little, noticing it was just about five feet away from me. And then I pointed upwards, turning to look back at the girl. "There?"

          "Uh-huh," I slowly whispered, turning around to face the building just as Squeaks ran up my side and perched herself on my shoulder. "I think... if I can get up there, I can--"

          I was stopped short as the memory of two hands pressed against my sides before throwing me up--but I never left the ground. Instead, a little girl with shoulder-length gray hair was thrown up, gasping as she quickly caught hold of the indent before looking back down. I glanced over, seeing the pink-haired girl smiling proudly up at the other.

          "Thanks," the girl panted before looking over. She dug her feet in before jumping up and catching hold of a rod that wasn't actually there, the material flashing over pink and blue as she swung around before landing on top of it. And then it began falling, making her cry out as she quickly jumped off and caught hold of a balcony nearby. The rod fell down and clattered between me and the pink-haired girl, flashing over pink and blue yet again. I bent over, picking up the rod that had taken place between us and spinning it between my hand. It was old and rusted, one end of it cracked. "Oops."

          I looked up, watching the little girl begin climbing up to the top of the balcony and steady herself while staring at the bunny ahead. Slowly creeping forward, she reached out to grab it. But she was too far away. So she bundled up her courage and jumped.

          "Y/n!" the little girl beside me gasped, and my head twitched at the mention of the name. Looking back up, I watched the girl as she reached out with one hand and grabbed the bunny, giving it one soft tug before it gave way. She smiled, dropping it between us. And then my head flicked to the side, my body seizing up as my vision went into a blue and pink frenzy. I panted and rasped, clutching my chest before it was quickly over. And when I looked up, the little girl was gone. And so was the pink-haired girl by my side. I shook my head a little with a grimace, rubbing my temples while straightening up and taking in a deep breath. And when I looked back up--my eyes widened. Just behind the lines and on the tower, a cloud of blue smoke was curling and twisting through the air.

          "Where ever you are, light it up, and I'll find you. I promise."

           I grimaced, the voice loud and making my ears ring. A little girl began showing up in the back of my mind, her blue hair tied back in a short braid with her blue eyes looking at me softly.

         "Powder?" I whispered, looking back up at the smoke before my eyes began widening. "Powder!"

          I began sprinting towards the smoke, hoping by some miracle I would make it in time.