Drawing Part 5

A/N: So this is another drawing I received a few days ago from OkayHumans and of course I'm in love with it again! The pants are so cool and the art style is very unique! And even Whiskers was added in! I'm in love with all of the art that has bee...

A/N: So this is another drawing I received a few days ago from OkayHumans and of course I'm in love with it again! The pants are so cool and the art style is very unique! And even Whiskers was added in! I'm in love with all of the art that has been sent in and is continuing to be sent in! And her jumbled mind with pink and blue was very creative!

On another note, I haven't had any time to work on the next chapter because of Christmas shopping--but with that being said, I'm not ready for it because I think it's going to end up being the last chapter until season 2 comes out. There's one final scene and it's a big one, but I plan on putting it all in one chapter no matter how long it gets. Although I'm very sad that it is ending soon, I also am very grateful for just how far this book has gotten. I posted this book for fun and in no way did I think it would get this big and have so many supporting and loving readers! And this whole thing couldn't have happened if it wasn't for you readers, so I thank you guys! You've really shown me your love for Mouse and I have such a special place for her in my heart. This book is so special to me and I'm so happy you guys love it just as much as I do.

Also, I may or may not have told my mother about this story because I'm just so proud of it and can't keep my mouth shut. But I didn't tell her the name of it so now she's trying to find it. So on the off chance that she does find it, Hi, mom. :) I have zero confidence you will find this, but we'll see. And if you do, I'm very impressed.

And thank you again to this talented artist for the drawing! Can't stop looking over it and all of the other art posted by everyone else! (My mom loves them, too and she's very happy with everyone's art. She's also very proud of you artists that have made art for Mouse. We talked about them for a good hour today.)