Drawing Part 6

So I have received yet another picture of Mouse/Y/n that I am absolutely in love with! And this time the artist behind this drawing is Rain7804

So I have received yet another picture of Mouse/Y/n that I am absolutely in love with! And this time the artist behind this drawing is Rain7804. They did such an incredible job on Mouse and I love the monkey skull on the shirt! It looks so good and it looks exactly like the ones Jinx draws in the show! I also can't stop looking at her eyes, they're so well drawn! You guys have no idea how excited I am to receive these pictures of Mouse/Y/n and how happy I am when artists allow me to share them in my book! It means the world to me, and little twelve-year-old me is absolutely squealing about all the love I'm getting from my writing! 

And with Christmas being tomorrow and having to spend today wrapping and going to stores for last-minute Christmas gifts, I, unfortunately, did not get enough time to finish the last chapter. I want to spend as much time on it as I can without having you guys wait for too long because since it is the last chapter until season 2, I want it to be a good one. And my mind is coming up with so many different possible endings it's so hard to choose! But I hope you guys are going to love it and this has been such an incredible experience. I've never had people draw a character I created, and you have no idea how much more confidence I have in my writing now that I wrote this fanfic. So much so that I'm actually going to start writing my own book based upon my own ideas and not a show/movie. But that's a whole other thing :) Thank you guys so much and keep the art coming! Even though I'm still working on the last chapter I will continue to post drawings you guys send in. And even after I post the last chapter I will continue to check in on this story and will post fanart of Mouse or the other characters plus updates/teasers whenever the Arcane season 2 trailer comes out and I come up with ideas from that!

Until then, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! And I'll be crying myself to sleep whenever I post the last chapter, whenever that may be. (Hopefully soon)