Author Note/Update!

Hey all! So it's been a while since I've published on this particular story in a longggg time. I didn't realize how long it's been since the first season came out to be honest :) But I can't wait to continue it! I've seen somewhere that it comes out November 2024? Correct me if I'm wrong, but anyways, I'm so excited to continue this story! And thank you guys so much for the amount of love this particular fanfic has. When I first published it on here, I did it out of shits and giggles to be honest. I didn't think it would get to be such a popular story! It's absolutely a blessing to hear everybody give my writing love and I love looking at the comments. 

Outside of this book, I've published one of my own books that isn't based on a tv show or movie. It's my own person book that I've decided to share on this platform as well, and if you would like, I would really appreciate it if y'all could check it out. :) It's still a work in progress, so any comments or critiques you guys have would be really appreciated! If you don't want to read it, that's perfectly okay too! No hard feelings, don't worry. 

Anyways, I can't wait to continue this story in the future. And I hope you guys are ready to hear what is in store for this story! I have lots of ideas for it, and I'm so excited to write it. As soon as season 2 is released, I am jumping on the opportunity to write. And I can't state this enough, thank you to everyone who has read this story! I appreciate every single one of you<3. I've never had so many people interested in anything I've written, so this is a dream come true! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you have any questions, please reach out or comment them! Or if you have any drawings, please send them so I can share them with everyone else with your permission and give you credit, of course! But please message me on here first so I know to check! I do not check my email that much.

Have a blessed rest of your day or night, wherever y'all are:)