Pretty Boy

"You think you were too harsh on Caitlyn?"

          Those were the first words spoken out of my mouth after walking for so long to what felt like nowhere around Piltover. Vi stayed silent again, and my shoulders slumped before Whiskers and I looked between one another.

          "I think, for one, that maybe--and hear me out, just maybe you were a tiny bit--too harsh," I cringed as Vi's blue eyes slowly looked back at me from over her shoulder. Oh, yeah, that meant shut up.

          "I said what needed to be said," Vi spoke up before turning away and looking ahead through the alley we were walking in, "so she wouldn't get hurt."

          I frowned a little, quickening my speed so I was walking side by side with her.

          "Vi, what are you planning?" I questioned with a tilt of my head.

          "Nothing sweet, Cupcake," she answered back with a small sigh. "You wouldn't like it when we were younger."

          "Well, we're not the same people we were when we were younger," I mumbled back. "What's the plan?"

          Vi stopped walking, looking down at me. I now stood in front of her, lips tucked between one another as I stared at her.

          "Can I just say that you looked--so hot back there," Vi chuckled, trying to break the tough tension between us. But I blinked, ignoring the fluttering sensation that sentence brought to my stomach. "I mean... the way you stood up and took control--"

          Vi smiled while letting out a little sigh, and I could feel my tough interior breaking as she took a step closer to me.

          "--it was so... so hot."

          I hadn't realized I was backing up when suddenly I bumped into something from behind, looking around to see that it was a brick wall. And then Vi's hand landed beside my head, making my eyes whip up to hers as I shrank back a little.

          "You know Silco inside and out," Vi whispered while leaning a little closer to me, her face coming inches away from me. "You should also know that you staring up at me with those little pink eyes is making me think some very, very inappropriate thoughts."

          She grabbed my chin, dragging her lips against mine. Whiskers sighed as she turned away from on top of my shoulder as my hard exterior finally broke, beginning to give in to Vi before--she suddenly pulled away and slipped into an open door to the left. My jaw fell a little as her chuckling echoed from within, the door cracked open and waiting for me to slip through as well.

          "Such a tease," I growled under my breath before stomping after her. We followed the hallway down a series of doors, Whiskers squeaking from on top of my head as I looked every which way. The sound of metal grinding and banging wafted through the air along with the smell of it burning filled my nose, making me grimace as a Twitch took over and jerked my head to the left. Jinx filled my head with her working on the Gemstone back in her room as I watched her, her words echoing through my head along with her laughter. But it soon died down as I watched Vi slip into another door leading into a dark room with an orange glow within, realizing this was where the sound was coming from. Slipping in after her, my eyes fell over the large assortment of tools hanging from the ceiling and tables nearby, Vi smiling at the back of the man in the room. She rose her hand up, running her fingers against the line of tools hanging along a desk just beside us.

          The sound made the man in the room turn, his hazel eyes quickly spotting us as Vi stood at the end of the table with me just at her side a little behind her.