51. confessions

051

051

Devora didn't allow the rather strange topic of conversation to disassemble her attitude that night.

She knew there was no point in resenting Jungkook for his former relationships.

What's done is done.

But, there was one question that still remained to waft in her conscience.

The guys made it seem as though he practically had sex with every girl he ever had relations with.

Jungkook didn't seem like the type of guy to be that way in Devora's eyes. He was invariably charming and gentle with her.

So, why would sex be all he wanted?

How could sex be all he wanted?

It was possible he was different back then and wanted to change for the better.

That could be true, and if it was, then he did an extraordinary job adjusting himself into a better man.

Even so, if what the guys said was accurate, then Jungkook was being everso forbearing and tolerant with Devora and her inexperience.

Devora wasn't going to be jumping back and forth with her mind that night, it was most reasonable to bring it to Jungkook's attention.

They had only been dating for two weeks, but she's known him for much longer.

He was a trustworthy person, even before they were officially dating.

Asking about it wasn't such a bad idea, was it?

Yes, it was slightly embarrassing, and the thought of him being uncomfortable by such an unusual subject seemed probable.

But, this would be the first step in their relationship; communication.

Devora urged Jungkook to stay over a little while longer at her place. For some alone time together.

She swallowed her embarrassment, it needed to be asked.

"I'm sorry that my place was left in such a mess." Devora apologized, wiping down the counters with Clorox wipes.

He shrugged, shaking his head. "No, it's okay. I don't mind helping you clean." Washing the small portion of dishes that were in the sink.

"Things just get busy at work, and all I want to do once I get back is sleep." Sighing, tossing the used wipe into the new trash bags.

"Dev, there's only like five dishes in here." Jungkook chortled. "See, I'm already almost done." His azure strands were draped over the corner of his eyes like satin curtains.

"Thanks for cooperating." Heavily exhaling through her nose, watching him rinse off the suds with hot water.

There was silence after that.