Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chris ~
“That was so... Deep! And that star was beautiful." Rey says as we enter our room
“Im glad you liked it." I tell her as I get a pair of sweat pants out of my drawer.
“I still don't understand why you have to burn them." She says as she walks into her closet. 
I smile at how she still feels as if she has to hide from me when she changes. She turns the light on in the closet and I see her shadow on the carpet. I see she's taken off her black jeans.
I silently walk toward her not bothering to even put the sweat pants on. I open her closet door more and she stops and turns to me. She slightly frowns and looks at me.
“We do it, because we don't ever want to be put in the ground, we never want to be pjy in cages and thats what a coffin is. We want to run free. Did you feel the wind blow?" I ask her as I walk closer to her and wrap my hands around her waist. I lift her chin up so I can look into her honey brown eyes.
She nods eager to know more. I smile slightly at how she looks.
“That wind will pick their ashes up and let them continue to run free in the entire world. And also if they have a mate part of their ashes is always around them. Kind of protecting them, I guess you can say." I tell her as I skim my thumb over her cheek. Rey gulps and her eyes widen. I hear her heart beat accelerate ever so slightly and of course the babies constant heart beat behind hers. “Like music to my ears." I mummer to her. She looks confused but before she can ask what I said I gently press my lips to hers. She wraps her arms over the back of my neck and pulls her self up to kiss me better. I slide my tongue against her bottom lip asking her for entrance. She slightly opens her mouth. I deepen the kiss and she moans into my mouth. I chuckle knowing she's on her tippy toes trying to kiss me so I pull us down to carpet floor never letting our lips detached. I lay her on her back and continue to kiss her. I pull my lips away from her and she takes in a deep breath. Her lips slightly swollen and her cheeks lightly pink from her blusgin. I slid down and kiss her by her ear and I feel Rey shiver. I slid down and plant soft kisses on her neck, her neck turning pink in the wake of my lips, she moans loudly this time and I feel my inner wolf fighting with my outer human. My wolf wants to claim his mate right now. But I know Rey isn't ready. And when I mark her I want it to be right. I want Rey to be ready. Yes it might be stupid for me to think this since I already have her pregnant but that was an accident. Not one I revert because I will be a dad thankfully. But I want Rey to give me the go when she's ready and I know she's sit for it to happen on the night of our wedding.
I look up and see Rey has her eyes shut. I kiss her lips and she opens her eyes and looks into mine.
“I bet your exhausted. What do you say to going to sleep?" I ask.
“That would be wonderful Christopher." She says as she puts her hand on the left side of my face I lean into it I give it a kiss before carrying my baby to our bed...

Rey~
I wake up the next morning to sunlight beaming into our bedroom. I stretch out my limbs get up from the bed and shake myself awake.
I walk into the bathroom and find Chris brushing his teeth. He is fully clothed in blue jeans and a slightly tight black shirt.
“Good morning, Christopher." I tell him as I get my tooth brush and also brush my teeth.
He mumbles around the tooth brush “Goo moooing" I smile and begin yo brush my teeth. Once down I go and change in my closet. I go for a more comfy clothes. A pair of black jeggins and my baggy Hogwarts shirt. I slip on my black vans and head back into the room to find Christopher waiting for me.
“You ready for breakfeast?" He asks me. I nod and take his hand. We head down to a simi full dining room.
“Oh yes sorry to tell you this all late but the pack house usually eats every meal together. We have been all ignoring that because we wanted you to get more comfortable first, before we go back to alp our old ways." Christopher explains as we head toward the kitchen. He opens the door and I'm supposed to see many females already in the kitchen getting breakfast ready.
“Rey! Your up, glad to have you. You wouldn't mind giving us a hand bow dear?" Mrs. Sullivan asks.
“Of course I wouldn't mind Ann." I tell her as I head toward her. She's in a deep batter of what I'm guessing is pancake mix.
“Pancake and waffle mix." Answers my question. “Christopher could you get the walffle maker out of that top counter?" She asks him. He bods and heads over to get it.
“How may I help?" I ask her.
“Well you could help Ellen with the eggs. She's new at this and very squirmish with the runny egg." Ann tells me with a low voice, I'm guessing so the other women in the room can hear her.
“I just don't like the gooish thing Ann." A small blonde says who I presume to be Ellen. She makes a face as she eyes something in a huge silver mixing bowl. “And I would appreciate the help Luna." She says as she turns to me and gives me a smile.
“You can call me Rey. I don't like the whole Luna thing." I tell her with a small face. She giggles and nods.
“Better get use to it." Ann tells me.
“Okay well I'm hoping Rey is in good hands with you mom. I have to go do some rounds, paper work and check out the new shifting wolfs." Christopher says to his mom. She smirks when he says he “hopes". I smile and turn to face him. He walks to me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I frown at him slightly.
He leans down and whispers in my ear. “Sorry babe, I'm not big on the whole PDA thing." He gives me one more quick kiss before exiting the kitchen.
I help Ellen crack five dozen eggs. And I wonder how many people will eat. While helping her I get to know the women in the room. Ellen is only 17 and has barley begun to phase. She is not yet mated but she's sure shell find her mate soon. She has two older brothers and a little baby sister. Her dad is one of the best fighters Christopher has. When I asked her about her mom she quietly said her mother had passed.
“Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't upset." I tell her as I look at her worriedly.
“Its okay. It happened when my little sister was born." She says with a small smile.
I get introduce to the other women as well. Lisa and Elisa are twins and are mated with twin brothers. And both women are pregnant.
“We wouldn't be surprised if their twins as well!" Elisa- the louder one- says. Lisa laughs and we all join in.
Carrie is only 13 and one of the youngest females to shift so young at age 10. She is an orphan, some of the famles had found her when she was only three days old out in the border between the grass and woods. She believe her mother left her here knowing she was going to be well taken care of. Her mother is believed to be a rouge and possibly on the run. Carrie has deep green eyes and I remember that my uncle use to tell me that I had green eyes as a baby.
I also meet, Victoria 23 and pregnant, Chelsea 45 mother of six, Kalyssa 15 just mated about a month ago, Christina 25 not yet mated and very worried she will never find her mate, and  Chrissy, a 35 year old women who is full of energy very funny and mother of three kids.
By the time the food is done there is a lot of noise out in the dining room. Ann tells us to start to put all the food in four different servings bowls. She asks me and Ellen to do more eggs handing us five more dozen eggs. “Seems like the whole pack will be here." She says with a smile.
We quickly do the extra eggs. Lily darts into the kitchen and helps put the food in different serving bowls.
She takes out a huge container of fruit salad from the big fridge. It looks so good I feel my mouth begin to water.
“Its strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and bananas." She says when she sees me staring. She puts the salad in four bowls she grabs q plastic cup and puts some fruit into it. She hands me a cup and I look at her stund.
“Heard its bad for the baby if the mom doesn't get what she wants when she pregnant." She says with a shy smile. I smile at her and dig into the fruit. It taste delicious just as I had imagined it would.
“Lily, tell Christopher we need some of the guys in her so they can help set the food on the table."  Ann tells Lily, who nods and hollers to Christopher as she exits the kitchen.
“I could have done that." Ann says with a shake of her head. Chris comes with ten guys and the begin to haul the food out. When I try to lift up one of the egg bowls two big hands stop mine before I can lift.
“You can't pick heavy things up." Christopher. I took my eyes and turn to face him.
“Im not that far along." I tell him with a roll of my eyes.
“Your right but you have gotten bigger. Now its a very noticeable bump. I saw it last night." He says with a grin. He lowers his hands so they lay over my stomach. I feel my stomach twist and my heart flutter from his touch.
“Okay, fine. But let's go eat cause I'm hungry!" I tell him as he grabs the bowl. He nods and we head out into the dining room and I'm surprised that there is so many people in here the table must have add on pieces because now. Its very long it goes into the living room. “How many people are her Christopher?"
“About Fourty Five people and then some moms and children are in the living room eating." He says with a shrug.
“Too many people." I tell him as I get closer to his side.
“Not really. We use to have more but that was before the war."
“War?" I ask him as I look up at him. So near by people look at me and I quickly turn red.
“I'll tell you later." He says quietly. I nod and he sits the bowl down he walks to the head of the table and pulls out the chair on the left for me to sit in. I smile at him and sit down. He pulls the other chair out and sits down as well.
Everyone automatically becomes silent and they all turn to face us. I swallow loudly and Chris gently squeezes my hand pulling both our hands up on to the table. Some people notice this little gesture and smile. I feel my face go red.
“Let us bow our heads and pray." Christopher says loud enough for all to hear. Everyone bows their head and I follow in suit.
“Goddess we sit here before the meal you have so thankfully granted us with and we thank you. We thank you for another day of life, happiness and hope. We thank you for now watching our fallen brothers. We thank you for always watching over us and protecting us. Thank you Mother Luna, Warrior, Protector and most importantly Goddess." The last sentence is mummered by everyone else and I feel a warmth fill the room. But only for a minute before it disappears.
Chris raises his and everyone does as well. Quickly it turns into a big family feast. Everyone serves themselves and pass bowls to each other. Everyone is laughing and having their own conversation. Some of the near by couples talk to me and ask me simple questions.
How do you like it here?
How did you two meet?
Where are you from originally?
The first one wasn't that hard to answer. Mainly because I have grown to love Christopher's home. I feel welcomed by everyone. And I'm actually surprised about that.
The second one is kind of a strange topic. We met at my graduation. We then saw each other at my party and then had sex where pregnant. I'm wasn't sure how many people, or if anybody knew that I was pregnant. But it seemed to me like everybody knew. And the last question kind a got to me. I mean I know where I was raised. But where I was born at is a place I don't even know.
Luckily for me Christopher felt my uncomfortable ness. He cleared his throat before standing and pulling me up with him. Once again the noise went away and silence was here.
“I want to thank all of you for having patients with meeting your new Luna. I'm pretty sure its still hard for Rey to get use to the idea of people constantly wanting to be near her. And I also want to clear some things up. Yes, Rey is my actual mate. Rey is also pregnant of our child. I know Alpha's  don't ever start their family this way, but this is my family. And if it will start this way. Then so be it. Anyone that has a problem with that is now welcomed to leave." He says as he looks at the crowd. Nobody seems to have an issue with this. But I do see a red head girl glaring at me and quickly at Christopher. Christopher doesn't seem to see her stare.
“Okay good, and I'm sure that you all know by know that Saturday we will get married. There will be some humans here that are friends to Rey. So I ask now that you be careful and try not to scare anyone. And also the King and Queen Alpha will be here." To this they start to mummer and someone asks why. “Well to be honest. They are Rey's grandparents." Loud gasps.
“That means she's the chosen one!" Someone shrieks.
No!" Christopher quickly snaps and the room falls silent again.
I look stunned eyed at Christopher. But the other's don't seem so surprised by his outburst.
“What's the chosen one?" I ask him quietly. He shakes his head and I know to drop the subject.
“Anyway, thank you for your kindness and enjoy breakfast." And with that we sat down....

******A/N
Hi(: so I have a question. Should I make the chapters longer? Right now they all about reach 2645 words. But I'm not sure if that is enough. And also I have a question for all you ghost readers. Why do you continue to read if you don't comment or vote? I'd appreciate if you could do one or the other. Pick its up to you.
Thank you for all you other people that are voting and commenting!!!
Also just an FYI.... I have other chapters already going but they will jot be posted until each chapter has at least 80 votes or comments. So pick one! When I see either this chapter or last chapter get 80 votes or comments then I will update. If it doesn't happen then I guess it won't happen. Or someone can send me a new story cover.  Y'all have already completed this on so many chapters so I know you can do it!
Love you all! ❤
Send the cover to missgallegos428@gmail.com