Chapter Six

Rey~

I wake up because my left foot is cold. I pull it towards my body and it instantly warms up. Reaching to pull the blanket more tightly around I'm stopped by something very strong behind me. I snap my eyes open and everything that happened last night hits me in a flash! Oh my godWhat did I do?!  Quietly I reach to grab my phone which is on the night stand next to me, and I see that I have a text from Alexis.

'Hey your uncle called me to ask where you are, I told him you were asleep. So I covered for you. But where are you???? Text me or call me asap!' I get out of the bed and grab my bra, panties and dress and head to the restroom. I take a quick shower not washing my hair only my body. Getting dressed as quickly as possible I send Alexis a quick text.

'Come pick me up at the Wyndham. I'm gonna be at the front. Please hurry! I'll explain everything when you pick me up.' I send her the text along with my current location through my iPhone and get out of the bathroom. I grab his keys and take them with me. I close the door softly and run to the private garage find his car unlock it and get my purse and coat from there. I walk back to the lobby and hand the keys to the receptionist.

"Hi can you please give these keys to the guy in the suite? He accidentally left them in my purse and I really need to go now." I tell the lady.

"Of course. May I know your name?" She asks.

"Rey, and thank you!" I tell her as I dash out the hotel. Alexis is out in the front and I run into her car and she drives off.

"Okay start talking Rey..." She tells me.....

~

~

~

~

Chris~

I wake up to a knock at the door and find that Rey is gone. I run to the door in my jeans without buttoning the pants up. I open the door expecting to find Rey but instead I find a red faced girl.

"G-good morning sir, umm some girl asked me to give you your keys. She said she was a friend. Rey was her name." She says. I take my keys from her hands, thank her, close the door and quickly get clothed. I grab my wallet and keys and make my way to the lobby as I drop off the room card I see that the girl from earlier is whispering something to a co-worker before giggling. I quickly get into my car and head to the Berry Center to see her truck is still there. I decide to wait there, she has to come for it eventually and when she does I'll be here....

Rey~

"Wow!!!! Dang girl that's a shocker! You?!" Alexis shrieks. 

"Will you please keep it down?!" I tell her as I look around the IHOP we're at eating in.

"Sorry I just cant believe you did it. I mean come on Rey that has to surprise you as well. Your the girl that I just would never imagine doing the nasty. But Chris is so fine that I'm sure anyone that's anyone can do it with him." Alexis smirks as she finishes her food.

"Okay I get it! Will you just take me to pick up my truck? Then I can go home and forget about last night." I tell her.

"Yeah sure. Let's go." She says. I pay for us and Alexis takes me to the Berry Center. I thank her for the ride and head to my truck when out of no where I feel someone watching me and when I turn around I see Chris making his way toward me and he looks pissed....

*****A/N
Hey I just want to say thank you to people that have at least read some of my story. And that I'm excited to right this book!!! So yeah comment and vote!
-QueenAthena428

(UPDATED AUG. 26. 2017)