Chapter Twelve

Chris~

Did I hear that correctly? She's pregnant?

"Rey are you serious?" I ask her as I look at her.

I can see she took how I asked the wrong way because her faces falls and it looks like she's about to cry. "No baby don't cry. I'm asking, like are you sure?" I say as I grab her hands between mine.

"Yes I'm serious. And I'm scared Christopher! I'm losing my mind about this. Just what will people think? What will they say 'look at miss. Goodie Goodie knocked up right after high school!'. Oh and what will my uncle James say?! He's gonna kill me!" She says as she buries her face in her hands. She quickly looks back up at me and her eyes are wide and wild. "He's gonna kill you!" She shrieks.

I chuckle "Rey he can't kill me."

I tell her as I grab her left hand and kiss it softly. "And I'm gonna be by your side through this whole thing and forever after. Yes this is unexpected and I know you have your heart set on joining the Air Force. And I'm sorry you can't go. But don't for one moment think that I'm going to leave you. Because Rey, I love you. And I'm always gonna be your shoulder to lean on. Okay?" I tell her as I grab her face in my hands. I see she's has tears in her eyes and with my thumbs I clear them away.

She rest her hand on my wrists and holds on to me.

"I love you Christopher. And thank you." She says as she smiles. "Know what did you have to tell me?" She asks.....

.

.

.
Rey~

Chris let's go of my face and stands up. He looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"Well, Rey you like dogs right?" He asks. Dogs? Did he get me a dog?

"Yes. I like dogs. Why?" I ask him as I tilt my head and look at him.

"Just asking. What about big dogs? Big furry dogs?"

"Yeah. What's with the dog questions." I ask.

"They have to do with what I am.." He mummers.

"So what your telling me is, that your a dog?" I ask him as I lift both my left eyebrow.

"Well no," he chuckles. "and yes?" He says as he looks at me.

"Okay what exactly do you mean?" I ask him as I stand up.

"Well Rey....you see....I'm...well...how do I say this?"

"Chris just spit it out!" I exclaim.

What he says next are the three words I never thought I would hear.

"I'm a werewolf." 

*****A/N Hola! So what do you think???? Yes its been a while since I've written but hey life is crazy. And I see I have more readers but not many likes so please VOTE & COMMENT! Thanks! Have a great day!