Chapter Twenty Two

Rey~

“So when are we heading to your uncles?" Chris asks me.

“He said to go around 9 that's when he should be home." I tell him as he leads me around his huge house.

“Good because I have someone who wants to see you very badly." Chris tells me with a wicked smile.

“What? Who?" I ask him as I catch up to him and look at him questiongly.

He smiles a huge grin. “I can't tell you. You must wait and find out yourself." He says and he closes his eyes. I see his eyes darken a little.

“What is it?" I ask him. He looks at me dumbfounded. “When something is happening your eyes slightly darken." I explain. “Or at least that's what I've observed."

“Well my dear, you are very observant. The person you will be meeting in a few just told me to hurry up." He says as he takes another left and leads me down a hallway. I see painting of people on the walls.

Hmmm, this person has to be important to Chris, or someone who gets along with him, to be able to order him to do something and him not get mad. He stops infront a door and smiles. He reaches to open the door but before he can open it, it is opened by his....

Mother.

Chris~

I see Rey tense up and then slowly smile at my mom. My mom on the other hand has a very serious face on.

“Hello Mrs. Sullivan." Rey says politely.

“Hello Rey." She replies calmly.

What's with her? “Whats with being so serious?" I mind link my mom.
“I want to look professional."
“Why? You've met Rey before. Stop your creeping her out!"
“I want to let her know that I'm serious about her and you being together and I am okay with her being pregnant."
“Well your doing it the wrong way she's creeped the new hell out! Stop! Be normal!" I tell her.

Rey clears her throat. “You want to speak to me?" She asks my mom.

“Yes, we have a lot to talk about." My mom replies with a smile. Instead of looking nice she makes it seem creppy. I shudder. “Chris you may leave now. Go do Alpha stuff. Go get your pack in order. Scram!" My mom says asnl she flaps her hands at me. She pulls Rey into her room. Rey stumbles not expecting my mom to pull her. J reach out and steady Rey, in fear that she'll fall.

“Mom be careful with Rey. And be nice." I tell her as I lean down to give my Rey a swift kiss on her mouth. I turn to my mom and she rolls her eyes at me.

“I know how to handle, and take care of people. I raised you and Lily perfectly fine." She says as I kiss her on her cheek.

“You did a crappy job with Lily." I tell her with a grin.

“I blame your dad for that. He spoils her sooo much." She says as I step out her room.  I see Rey and she looks nervous. I wink and make my way to the training room. I need to talk to Mike...