Chapter Ten

Chris~

I wake up and head off to the funeral. The way we do our funeral is different it's traditionally done in a respectful way. We do it at midnight when the moon is still up. Ashton is wrapped in a drown red silk cloth and is laid on top of a burning wood that is on a boat.

It might be odd for others but that's how we do our funerals. We set the boat on fire and push it out in the lake. You might be wondering why humans haven't noticed but that's because the whole 50 acre land is ours. So nobody but us see what's happening. As the alpha I'm required to say his resting words and also light the boat. When I  light the boat up I hear Ashton's mom start crying. Mike has to help me push the boat out and the two brothers of Ashton also help. Ashton's dad Matthew is holding his crying wife. When the boat is out I shift and the rest of the pack (with the exception of Ashton's mom and dad) shift, I lift my muzzle and howl at the moon. The pack follows and howls as well. We stop when we see a shooting star, that's the wah our goddess let's us know that Ashton is now with her watching over us....

Rey~

I wake up hearing howling. But its not just a dog it sounds like a pack of dogs in howling. I run to my window I don't see anything, and then that's when I see a star shoot over the sky. A shooting star! I just sit by the window hoping to see more but nothing happens. I decide to go back to bed before having to go to the doctors appointment.

Chris~

I just finish training the new pack members for the day when I get a call from Rey. I answer quickly.

"Hi beautiful."

"Chris we need to talk." She says dead serious. Is she breaking up with me??? Is the first thing that pops into my head.

"Rey what's wrong?" I ask her my wolf growls. "Are you breaking up with me?" I ask her. My wolf whines and I tell him to shut up!

"I'm not but I'm afraid you will break up with me. I'm heading to your place. I'll be there in five minutes." Click. She hung up on me! I walk to my room and decide to shower. I tell the wolfs to hang out and train in the front yard.

I go up to my room and take a quick shower wondering what's wrong with Rey? And why would she think I would break up with her?!?

"You need to tell her about me!" My wolf growls.

"That's stupid that's just gonna scare hear and push her away!" I spit back. I cut his link off to mine and I continue my shower...

Rey~

I pull up to Christopher's house and see a bunch of guys and some girls in the front. It looks like their fighting or training. I ignore them and hope out of my truck.

"Told you it was a female!" I hear one of the guys say.

I turn around and frown at him and the other guy he's talking to.

"Yes I'm a female is there a problem?" I ask them.

"Well I told Mark here that it was a female driving the truck. But he said no way could a girl be driving a truck." The blonde hair guy said.

I turn to the Mark guy arching an eyebrow. "Really?"

He looks back at me and smirks. "Yes a female can't handle big stuff. Their weak."

"I'm weak? Really? Wow...your really something. I bet I'm better at fighting then you." I spit back as I make my way to the front house. I don't feel good and its probably because what I found out today.

I feel someone pull me back. As instinct I punch and my fist lands on the guys cheek. He growls... Growls??? I hear loud snapping noises and the guy begins to shake... He drops to the ground and the cracking noise gets louder it has to be his bones.... But why?!?! His skin splits open and fur pops out he comes up and looks at me. Only now he has a muzzle and  is a WOLF! I freeze and look wide eyed at him he continues to growl and he gets closer to me. That's when behind I hear a loud growl.

"REY!" I see Christopher running to me and that's when the wolf pounces toward me and the darkness swallows me.....

Chris~

Rey begins to stir on the medical bed. I look quickly get up and grab her hand in mine. Her eyes pop open and she looks at me.

"Oh Chris! I had this crazy dream!".....

A/N SORRY BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL!!!!